Illinois Gothic Authors : Forum : Introductory Thread

Introductory Thread

17 Years Ago

If you got invited here it is a good chance you write True Ghost Stories, Gothic Short Stories, Horror Fiction and from Illinois. Being from Illinois is the one thing that I am stressing on the most here with this and one of the rules I enforce is no posting of slash fiction. I do encourage true occult tales here and will put an anthology together of them if I have enough memberrs -- I wish I can put every story I read into the anthology but I am trying to keep it to a minimum of 200 pages because lulu.com can be expensive.
       I especially encourage non-fiction because it isn't done enough in the Gothic realms and if you can scare with it that is even a plus. I am featuring Andrew first in the group because he's got a werewolf story that is really insane and quite visceral in nature.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hey thanks for that, sorry it took so long to add that story to the group, but my computer kinda died so it took awhile. i'm glad to be here

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Good to have you aboard man -- I am pulling out some of my old works too which are part of a collection I published three years ago.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

thank you, I'm honored