Imaginarium Dreamers : Forum : Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself!

13 Years Ago

Tell us something about yourself. What you like to write about, and in what style. What are your favorite works or people or whatever! :)

Re: Introduce Yourself!

13 Years Ago

Well.. I'm a young writer who aspires to have work published.  I love anything creative.  I love friends; talking too!!  I love reading.. I'm being kinda conceited..  I really love Selene's work; it's amazing!!  Moonflower's is great as well!!  (mineistoobutknowonereallyknowsthatyet)  I love poetry, it's my thing, by the way.  Yeah, happy to be here :)

13 Years Ago

Hey,I'm a young American girl who loves to write!I like to write my own stories,poems,books,songs,etc...
I'm kinda new to this site so I don't have any favorites.If someone would like to recommend me some good writers I'm all ears.Anyhow,I get inspired to write my peaces by songs I hear in my i-pod/radio,or sometimes my mood while I'm writing a peace.Well thats a little bit about me,mail me for more(:

13 Years Ago

(I kinda forgot to introduce myself, lol)

HI I'm Crossing Borders (Formerly Sarah-Chan)
I love to write poems, short stories, and books (though I don't have them up on here) and I'm always happy to read other's work. I really like most of my friends' work and stuff (which means everyone that's on my friend list). I love music, hanging out, and thinking up new words (like confuzzle, or dranduft, or yeppers). Send in your work and I'll read it!! :)

13 Years Ago

I'm Nicole Conway and I'm primarily a novelist. I write fantasy, romance, fiction, and dabble some in scifi. My favorite authors are Patricia McPhillip and Jane Austen, but my favorite book is The Romance of the Rose by Guilleume de Lorris and Jean De Meun. I am about to graduate college with a degree in English and a minor in Classical Greek and Roman Literature. Red, Colbie Calliat, and Taylor Swift tend to be my muses for my writing.

Also, I have a cat named Mr. Darcy. :3

Some of my other favorite books include:

Howl's Moving Castle - Diana Wynne Jones
The Changeling Sea - Patricia McPhillip
Beauty - Robin McKinley
Emma - Jane Austen

My favorite movies are:

Pride and Prejudice
Emma
Chronicles of Riddick
Beauty and the Beast
Splash
Thumbelina
...and many more!

13 Years Ago

hi. i'm..... i guess you can call me rush. i love writing poetry. i've been writing since 7th grade or so. i have at least 102 poems but, i probably counted  wrong. haha.

13 Years Ago

Hello(:
I'm Vanna Renee, Agnes Cross is my pen name.
I've been writing stories since I was eight, and I'm currently 14.
My stories are all somehow connected.
I love critique, actual honest, hard core critique.
Sooo
thats me(:

13 Years Ago

Hi!   I'm Erica. I am probably one of the oddest people you'll ever meet, though you can't tell by how I look. I write everything from Sci-fi to picture books but usually write poetry because it's a quick way to get my thoughts. down. I have conversations with myself and I haven't decided if it's crazier to talk to yourself inside or outside of your head, but I'm working on it.   I really like reading Dystopian/Utopian, and Post apocolyptic novels.   I sing, write and make jewelry.

13 Years Ago

Hi! I'm a teenage American Girl. I love to read, run, and write. I have a darker writing style and so some of my stuff can be kind of depressing! As for my personality I'm a semi-perky, sarcastic, teen with a pretty vivid imagination! :)