Immortal Poets : Forum : Which kind of poets do you wri..

Which kind of poets do you write?

17 Years Ago

Hi new members!
Let's talk about wich kind of poets you write. About which themes do you write?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

poems i write in order to say them, as though they were my friends and i invented them to play games with them. i like to write the content of my feelings in relationship to myself and ghosts. i write about people who i wanted to love, but who only wanted to watch me talk. i write about how consiousness is nature, and nature is the fluid of my thoughts as i pour into the world's empty shell.

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert May
Hi new members!
Let's talk about wich kind of poets you write. About which themes do you write?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I write about my feelings, my soul, my heart, about girls I love (or loved), about the world we live in, about worlds we can't see with our eyes, about the society, revolution, about fictional things and about the nature.
I often wrote poems for girls I loved. ::biggrin::
But there aren't many romantic girls in this world. ::sad::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

yes, but the true thing (and the pathetic thing) is that we're supposed to change the mind of the people we love with our writing... make them "romantic" or whatever. personally, i think it just shows the discrepancies, and it would be better to write to god, or one of the gods, or the secretary of god or someone other than the crowd of unworthies we waste time on. on the other had, being in love, and writing from love, is the only way poetry can be real at all.

dilemma

Quote:
I write about my feelings, my soul, my heart, about girls I love (or loved), about the world we live in, about worlds we can't see with our eyes, about the society, revolution, about fictional things and about the nature.
I often wrote poems for girls I loved. ::biggrin::
But there aren't many romantic girls in this world. ::sad::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

That's right! When I write about a girl I love I make her more beautiful and better as she is in the reality. But, when you are fallen in love you see this girl really so...
Yeah, maybe I'll write to god the next time... or to devil... or to an angel...
I'm not really sure...
::smile::

Rob (Poeta Laureatus)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

by the waay, i'm queer, but i'm not queer for you, so when i write about "love", it's that thing that is more real than counting money for the tram. i don't care at all what you're in love with. it's you that are in love in the first place. i'm interested in how i make poetry out of it and whether poetry is the map of love, or the map of mike.

mike

Quote:
That's right! When I write about a girl I love I make her more beautiful and better as she is in the reality. But, when you are fallen in love you see this girl really so...
Yeah, maybe I'll write to god the next time... or to devil... or to an angel...
I'm not really sure...

Rob (Poeta Laureatus)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I have nothing against it, that you're queer. I know a guy, who is queer,too. And he's a very interesting and friendly person. But you will never feel the kind of love I feel. I'm not sure if you are able to understand the things and the feelings I wrote for a girl I loved... If you could feel the feelings I feel, when I read my love poems you would understand me and my passion for love poems (for girls) better.
I never could love a guy... I can only love girls.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Me? I write about whatever calls to be written. I dont often choose my poems, they choose me. They have a habbit of sneaking up on me when I'm not looking, and i don't write them down quick, they sneak away again. And btw, no offence intended, but i don't think it maters if you are gay, bysexual, or straight, love is love is love is love.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm the same.. my poems choose me, I don't choose them
I know when I need to write, the need is overwhelming, compelling, and I surrender to it totally and willingly.
i write about rebellion, life, death, religion, beliefs, etc... and a lot about vampires too :)