Immortality : Forum : Creaters of the night

[reply] [quote]

Creaters of the night

16 Years Ago

what do ya'll think is the best time period or frame to write about those creaters of the night?I'm personally one who will write about them in the future. But I would love to hear ya'll's idea's for them. Does anyone have a story already started? Im starting one now and will post the first chapter on the page.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have an idea. thats why i created this page. I cant wait to get ur chapter. n_n
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

At first I didn't quite understand theimportance of that question but I've given it some thought and I think it's hard to give importance to say vampires if your telling your story from a point time behind us unless of course your showing how events led to the point in question. Any one who likes vampires knows who Anne Rice is. A moment of silence for the queen of the damned who gave up the dark pen to write christian literature.

I started a novel, temporaily named Blood Curseabout a modern day vampire in Philadelphia and put it aside to write Tuckers Creek. Now when I say modern I'm talking 1974. THat story is sitting around 30,000 unedited words. I suppose if requested I would be willing to post what i have written of that one so far.

To answer the question as to what period is best. THat all depends upon the writer and how strong you are at writing the period in question. I can't imagine how many hours of research Anne put into her stories considering some of them predate Christ.

Good luck.

Dave

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I just started a story a few days ago and it's during the present time but usually when I write stories it's during the sixteenth century or the 1900's.