In The Name Of Loss : Forum : Any Stories To Share?

[reply] [quote]

Any Stories To Share?

14 Years Ago

Hi...Well, we all know the point of this group is for poetry and writing involving loss. Does anyone have just something they want to talk about? Sometimes writing helps, but sometimes, so does talking. I'm sure someone out there knows how you feel, and can empathize. 
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I lost my brother in 2005, but it still feels like yesterday and I miss him so much. He died of AIDS and it was painful to watch him die. October 30th my best friend will have been dead a year and Iam feeling really overwhelmed as the date of her death comes up. She died in a car accident, but her family thinks that her abusive husband killed her and so do I. So I am dealing with that right now, if there are any suggestions on how to cope, I will be glad to here them.  Thank You, Sheila

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'm sorry, so very sorry for the losses you've suffered, sheila. All I can say is that you should spend the date of your dear friend's death doing something he/she would've done were they still around. Something fun that brings back positive memories. Some think this is disrespectful, but I happen to think that it is more respectful than if you spent the day in tears. I doubt your friend would've wanted that for you.

You're in my prayers. :)