In Transition: World History, Politics & Current Affairs. : Forum : Harrassment

[reply] [quote]

Harrassment

16 Years Ago

His Name is Hunter Ward

There is a member of the Writers cafe that has insulted me when I asked them to be my freind. instead of simply puching deny, he sent me a ,message that said "No, Your ugly" then sent me another one saying "Your still ugly."
I blocked his account from mine and the other two accounts he has in his name. The problem there is solved, but my self esteem is shattered.
I don't have a strong one as it is and am depressed over my looks. My picture though, is not all that bad looking and it's my favorite.
Some people would just close their account, but am not. I refuse to be pushed off the Writers cafe.

I am sure that Hunter Ward is on this site simply to harrass others. He just opened his three accounts on May ninth.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Sarah........you should base your self esteme on who you are.....what you are......not what you look like.

So you don't consider yourself to be beautiful? Relax in a hundred years we'll all look the same. :-).........
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Who cares about what some troll on the internet thinks about anything?

Your sense of self worth must come from inside. People who get their self worth from others will always be manipulated by them. That is how abusive dirt-bags control their wives and family.

Rise above that noise.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tio
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Never allow someone who is that small what they wish for: A soapbox to stand on.

My daughter once told me that someone said she was ugly. I asked her when she had ever asked for this person's advice on anything before? She said never. I asked her why she would take unsolicited ignorance from someone who she cared so little about that she had never asked their advice on anything before?

Be who you are. let whoever that is be who he is. You will come in first in that race every time

Tio
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Don't let it get you down... it's not worth it. He is just some ignorant person who obviously feels pretty bad about himself and has to make others feel just as bad to get to his level.

Use the experience to create something beautiful from it... like a story or poem or something.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey Sarah!
I agree with Nichole's comment. She hit the nail on the head! I love your picture Sarah. You appear to be a very kind and warm person. I see it in your smile! Always remember: TRUE beauty comes from within and radiates from the heart. I have seen many, many individuals that seem to have things going for them outwardly but are shallow, insensitive and uncaring. There's an old saying that I have found to be very true: "Hurt people-hurt people!" Those that are confident within do not have to put down others to elevate themselves. I am sooooo glad you have decided not to let this individual cause you to shut down your space on Writers Cafe. You know what they say about opinions?!! (If you don't, I will let you know later! Remind me!)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Don't feel bad about yourself because of this, only you can let this keep you away and I am proud of you for not. I had someone that is pretty well known and liked on this site that has two or three accounts like you mention that asked to be a friend to me under one of them. I sent a note to him and mentioned that I enjoyed looking at his pic on my friends site and he sent me a pic of this ugly animal another one of his personas and asked me what I would enjoy about looking at stuff like that for? I simply put him off of my site and stopped replying to him or reading his stuff. Since I am new here and he is not, people read his stuff now and not mine. If this was the only way that I had to have fun I would feel very offended. I choose to make things different by being able to come and go places when I want to and not paying too much attention to fools. All of us can be jerks at times, when I am I will at least try to apologize and not make it the other persons fault some people get off on doing stuff like this to others. Don't let this jerk get to you, your esteem does partially come from the outside, but more so from the in, you can always find others who will esteem you if that is what you really need or are looking for. Just don't give up because of someone who it sounds like would like to see you give up, okay? Good luck with all you do.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i know the mean words hurt, but you have to not let it get to you -- be the stronger person - say screw it and keep doing what your doing - writing -

One day you may be a wealthy famous writer - and he may not...

It's all karma - what goes around comes around --