Inspired Insomniacs : Forum : Welcome fellow insomniacs

Welcome fellow insomniacs

16 Years Ago

I hope this will be a group that all night owls can enjoy. This group will be pretty open. I don't feel I should place too many restrictions on fellow writers. I know people work and have things to do in the day but at some point most people have a sleepless night and like me they find themselves writing in hopes that sleep will come. We also welcome those who are sleepless on a regular basis. I will try to change the featured writing about once a month unless we have a contest. when we have a group contest the winner will be featured. I hope everyone enjoys this group. I am open for suggestions and ideas about any contest you may like to try. Welcome all Inspired Insomniacs!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

thanx fro the invite babe, haha, I work at night b/c I can't sleep and I write all the time...this is schweet...haha, too many times I write things at work on napkins and f'in waxed paper (4 baking) and when i ask if anyone found it they're like..."Wow, u wrote that, i didn't know so i threw it away"..depression strikes and i write again lol, but any how sorry...I ramble....thnaks though..the invite is greatly appreciated....bye luv

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am glad you joined and I rambel too. : )

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm so glad that I came across this group. I always have these thoughts in my head when I can't sleep and they normally come out in poetry. So awesome to find this. I hope to speak to all of you soon.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you for joining we are flad to have you!