Iove the 80's : Forum : What songs and things do you l..

[reply] [quote]

What songs and things do you love bout the 80's?

13 Years Ago

I love the 80's The music is classic!
[reply] [quote]

Re: What songs and things do you love bout the 80's?

13 Years Ago

dude the MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTLEY CRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GNR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AEROSMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALICE COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BON JOVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEF LEPPARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LED ZEPPELIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOAN JETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALL & OATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LA GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LYNARD SKYNARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGHT RANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUIET RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAMMY HAGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SANTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz
[reply] [quote]

Re: What songs and things do you love bout the 80's?

13 Years Ago

Well, I guess the first thing that springs to mind about the 80's was the films. Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, even Police Academy! They don't make them like they used to!

The music was pretty awesome; I remember being at school in the late 80's and they'd play Nik Kershaw and Cyndi Lauper at the disco. Some of the best music there is came from the 80's-The Cure, Siouxie and the Banshees, Human League, Ultravox and Visage!

I love the 80's because it was the backdrop to my early years. God, that makes me sound old!