Kingdom Hearts : Forum : Kingdom Hearts role play

[reply] [quote]

Kingdom Hearts role play

11 Years Ago

so, if you know Kingdom hearts, you know the characters you can be. Or, really, any Disney character in general.
   so, here's the story. Seven princesses were kidnapped *gasp!* Ariel, Mulan, Belle, Aurora, Snow White, Jasmine, and Cinderella. Your first task is to pick a princess to rescue, and get your team together, and set out to find her. (These were orders given to you by King Mickey). Who will you go after? Will you succeed? Will you be able to overcome the villians that will try and stop you? Play as one or two characters of your choice.
   Let the role play begin!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Kingdom Hearts role play

11 Years Ago

My character:
   Axel
   Weapon: chakrams
   appearance:
   Has a joking around personality, but is lethal in battle and is a very, very serious threat. Will anyone team up with Axel to help save the princesses?

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

my other character:
name: Beast (from movie Beauty and the Beast)

powers-weapons: uh... did you miss the enormous teeth and claws?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My character: MJ with pet Black Panther. MJ defeats enemy's with shape shifting and animal sightings. Black Panther: Name. Black Panther. Powers: camouflage, animal shape shift. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

yay! More people! In a little while we can start once a few more people join
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by RachelReaper
yay! More people! In a little while we can start once a few more people join
yep the more the marry-er (sorry for my spelling)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My characters: 
Jack Skellington 

Powers: He's the Pumpkin king. Any questions? 

Prince Eric: 

Powers: Other then being good looking? He is a skilled helmsman and great with a sword. (I did my best with these. But there yew have it.) 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My Character:
Demyx- 

weapon/power: Water, Sitar 
He's lazy, and sarcastic. *this will be interesting* 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

okay, lets start!

Beast: "Under the orders of King Mickey, we were given the task of rescuing seven princesses from different prisons... The princesses are: Ariel, Mulan, Cinderella, Bel-" My eyes widened.... Belle.... I ripped the list to shreds with my claws.
   Whoever did this... I swear I'll rip them limb from limb when I find out who.
   "No, we're going to find Belle, now!"

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Axel: "Not so fast, Beastie," I said, "The one who's in the most danger is Jasmine. So, if your so dead-set on Belle, then we're just going to have to split off into groups so we can get this done faster, okay? Good.
   Beast, you go find your own princess first, if someone wants, they can team up with Beast to find Belle, but I'm going to find Jasmine. Demyx... you wanna join me?" But man, if I was asking Demyx I was in for it big time. Demyx was, well, not exactly the hardest worker I'd ever met, but he was at least a familiar face I could half-way trust.

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Jack studied the group. "I wouldn't mind helping out the Beast. He needs someone to go with him." He said smiling slightly. 

"I'll join Axel to help him look for Jasmine. But I need to find Ariel soon after..." Eric said frowning slightly. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Beast: I smiled at Jack... I think, for all a beast could smile.

Axel: "Thanks, prince. Oh, and don't worry, we'll get to your mermaid right after we find Jasmine. so... you guys ready to go or what?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Demyx:
"Yeah Axel, I'll join you." I told  him rather smirk. I held on tightly to my sitar in my left hand. Every once in a while I'd pluck a string or two, half listening to the others figure out what was going to happen and who was going to go after which princess. Eventually Axel asked if we were ready to go. "Yeah," I said looking up. "Lets get out of here and go save Jasmine."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"Ready as ever." Eric said excited to find his princess soon. 

"Same here." Jack said nodding. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Beast: "Then lets go now, jack. Every minute spent here is another minute Belle spends imprisoned."

Axel: I nodded, "Yep, alright so this" I motioned to the outside of Mickey's mansion, "will be the meeting place, got it memorized? Once you save your princess, bring her back here and go after another one. Think of it as a kind of...uh... a game. yeah, a game, who can save the most princesses the fastest."
   I turned to Demyx and Eric, "So its says Jasmine is being kept in an underwater prison with a limited air supply, which is why we're going after that one first. So I was thinking she's probably somewhere in Atlantis, the biggest underwater prsions available, but I don't know for sure."
   I noticed Demyx, looking intently at his suitar all the sudden, "Dem! Atlantis. Water. C'mon man, this is your game."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Jack nodded. "Yes. Let's get going!" He said. 

"Yes. That makes sense. We should check there first." Eric said waiting for the other to answer. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My character: Xion
(just saying now if anyone does put Roxas in... I totally have the hots for him)

Personality: usually depressed but is caring
weapon: can use a keyblade
~♥~
Xion had been watching the group but was to shy to speak up.
"I want to save someone too..." the words were more of a whisper to herself, but by then everyone had left.
She glanced at the shredded paper on the ground and walked towards. Carefully placing pieces together she made out one name.

Mulan.

Maybe she could save someone after all.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My character: Roxas

Weapon: Key blade 
Everyone should Know the rest.

Runs in trying to catch the meeting but finds that the only person in the room is Xion. I walk up to her and see that she has a torn up piece of paper and see Mulans name on it. I put my hand on her shoulder and say," Lets go save her."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

A smile forms on her face. She may be invisible to the rest world but one person does see Her, Roxas. Xion stands up and answer, "Together." This won't be easy for her; She was never the hero type. She gazes into his eyes searching for the inner strength that only he can bring out.
"I heard she's a strong warrior, but not a princess" she says offering the little information she knew, yet they had no leads as they head off towards China.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My character: Xaldin
Weapons/powers: Six lances.
Walks up to them, and asks. "What do you two think you're doing!?" They turn to him.

First Page first
Previous Page prev