Korean Fanfictions : Forum : Here We Go

Here We Go

8 Years Ago

[Hey guys, so I think this is a community on Korean fanfics...if not, then I'm up way too late...and so I don't know exactly when this community was made, but it seems that no one has started anything with the community yet so I'm starting this thread ;P]
--------------------------------------------------------
Let's keep the rules simple.
We take turns writing in the story, for as much as we want. It's a collective writing project. Sound fun? 
We put our comments or anything unrelated to the story strictly in [brackets].

...that's it, I guess hahaha 
I'm assuming that everyone here is okay with romance because, well...fanfics. Come on, now. 
I suggest that you GTFO if you're uncomfortable with it because this will be a tiny bit scarring for you :) Just a tiny bit.
Aight, so here we go!

Re: Here We Go

8 Years Ago

I suggest that we put suggestions for which people/groups we want in our fanfic.
If kpop, then I suggest...Seventeen (male kpop group). 
I don't know if you guys are okay with gay love? Or if that's too over the top, then we could always put like an anonymous girl character in. I personally am opposed to kpop people being mingled with kpop people of the opposite gender because...come on now, kpop girls are not exactly relatable and it takes the fun out of the romance.

Urgggg idk about dramas...maybe...maybe...uh...I think it would be interesting to write about having a romance with the guy character in "Kill me, Heal me" don't you think?