Lacking In Reviews? : Forum : Introduction

[reply] [quote]

Introduction

17 Years Ago

Hello all!
If you've joined my group, then we all share the same feeling. I know I how I feel when I get on and see that little message box lit up, and get all excited, thinking someone's reviewed my work, only to find an invitation to view their work! Now, I don't mind reviewing others works, but I would like the favor returned. So, that's why I created this group. I promise to all who become members that you work will be read and reviewed, if only by me. :) I want all you writers out there to feel important enough to read, because you are!

Whew! Okay enough of that! Now for the introduction!

My name is Jennifer, I'm 21 and I live in South Carolina. I have a daughter, Madison, who was born in December, she'll be four months old on the 20th of this month. I just recently moved to South Carolina with my husband, Jason.
I've always been an avid reader and I've been interested in writing for as long as I can remember. My biggest dream is to be a writer, to see my work published and to have people enjoy it. I love to meet new people, so if you would like to contact me, feel free. :o)

I review people's work, and would love for ya'll to do the same.If you have something that is lacking in reviews, just let me know, and I'll help you out.

:) Happy writing all!

-Jenn
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey, I'm a new writer and I have posted I poem. It isn't great, but I would still like for someone to review it. If you do, I will be more than happy to review your's.

Thank You
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

::biggrin:: coolness ::tongue::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Just to say hello, I've been writing for years, but letting others read my stories only for about a year. I know my work has improved in that time, but can be even better. It has usually been romantic erotica, but 'Pen and Paper' is my first straight romantic short story.

Bobbie