Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Lacking In Reviews? : Forum : Members Please Read!

[reply] [quote]

Members Please Read!

16 Years Ago

Wow..I am so glad that ya'll are posting your work! I've read some of them, and they're very good!!

Okay, I hate to do this, but I must ask that you guys use restraint when putting works on here. I've noticed that some people have put chapters upon chapters of work on here, and that there are like 200+ works on the group already! And that's wonderful, except that with that many works, it would take weeks for me to review them all! I would love to read everything, but I just don't have the time. I have a 4 month old daughter and so I can't be on here all day reading and reviewing. So please, use some restraint. If you have a novel you'd like read and reviewed, post the first chapter, then make a thread to ask for reviews on the rest. I think that would leave us wanting more!

Thank you all!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I've noticed that every story I add to my profile also appears as part of this group. I'm not sure there is a way to submit only the things a writer would like the group to see/review.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Okay all. I think i've fixed it. I was tweaking the settings, and I think I miss-clicked. You should be able to go on and submit only the works you wish people to see on this group. I hate to say this, but keeping the literature on here to a minimum is the only way people are going to be able to review it all. Thanks everyone.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Great idea for a group! I cant wait to read everyones stuff! ::smile::