Landscape Entertainment : Forum : sorry

sorry

13 Years Ago

Please No CSS Sorry its been so long everyone, first off I would like to say thank you to everyone who stayed, and also made characters, we will be starting the project very soon. The reason I haven’t been emailing everyone lately is because I been jumbling everything lately like work, college, relationship (which is now finally completely over), and a few other things. But now everything is starting to run smoother than better. I have a beginning to the project that I’m going to share only with the ones who created characters. When the others make characters, then they will possibly join. So for those who created characters, expect a email soon. And for those who haven’t created any characters at all, your still welcome to become part of this project, as long as you make a few characters. But to everyone who made characters, if you want, it would be great if you create a few small characters that will make up the town/city (depending on how many small role characters we have). As of right now, how are characters are going to work is that they will either be family, or friends of one another. But they won’t all know one another. So not to confuse anyone let me explain it like this. You have a sister, and your sister has a friend. Just because your sister is friends with that person, doesn’t make you friends with your sister’s friends. Basically, all the characters will be linked to one another even without seeing one another (for right now in the project). I feel this is going to be something great and we just might get a hell of a lot of reviews on it from reviewers here on the café`. Also, for right now the project can only be on the café`, no other writing site. Maybe later in time, but for right now, I just want it here until it’s complete. So I will be emailing everyone who have created characters by Tuesday the 18th. Once again, thank you to everyone whos taking part in this project and I believe that we have something exciting going on here that’s going to catch the café’s eyes ;). Chat with you all soon.   Johnny Westbrook

Re: sorry

13 Years Ago

I can't remember. Do you still need me to make more characters?
Because, if so, I'm really insanely sorry for delaying for so long.