Let's Talk About Sex... : Forum : UPDATES and Challenge Number 6

UPDATES and Challenge Number 6

16 Years Ago

Hey, there, Beautiful People!

Yes, I am still alive and so is this group, right? RIGHT??? I want to hear it! Post your work! Come say hi in the forum! SOMETHING!!! There are quite a few of you out there still that we haven't heard from. This is "Let's TALK About Sex..." Come ON, People! If I don't hear from you by the end of this challenge, then you will be deleted from the group. Like I said, I don't care how you sound off, just DO IT!!!!!!!! And yes, I'm paying attention. I just spent two-and-a-half hours going through the forums and literature... The Redswan is WATCHING!!!!!!

That being said, let's put out another challenge, shall we? We're up to number 6, here! I have something a little different this time around...

Part A.) Fill in the blank... "I could never tell anyone __________ " It does not have to do with anything about romance or sex, nor does it have to be true. Use your fertile imaginations!

Part B.) Write a story or poem that depicts two characters in love, one leaving the other due to circumstances beyond their control.

Part C.) Photo Challenge. Write a story or poem based on one or both of the following photos...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FOR THE NEW PEOPLE: You can choose one or all of the challenges. Your pieces do NOT have to be about sex or romance, but it IS encouraged! Please post your pieces in the group literature section and/or the forum.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Fill in the blank... "I could never tell anyone __________ " It does not have to do with anything about romance or sex, nor does it have to be true. Use your fertile imaginations!

I could never tell anyone if they were bad in bed. I'd never want to hurt someone's feelings or make them completely uncomfortable. Most people have such a hard time discussing sex with their sex partners afterwards anyway, so why would you want to make it any more uncomfortable than it already is.

If you they're bad, just don't sleep with them again.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JR

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You know, I've never been that uncomfortable discussing sex with partners. Maybe that's just me, but it always seemed ok to discuss how things went, and what to try next.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Stood Up
Stood Up
A Poem by Ivory
This is for (Let's talk about Sex) Group, Challenge 6, Part B ( But it is a true story : )

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Here's my story inspired by Aradia's group challenge #6 to answer the statement: "I could never tell anyone..." --Loosely based on a true story.
Enjoy!
Leticia

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ok I combined part A and C

At the GymAt the Gym
A Story by Katie Anne

Kate