Liber8 : Forum : All who are serious about this..

[reply] [quote]

All who are serious about this comment here.

9 Years Ago

All who have read the description and are serious about this, comment here to let me know.
[reply] [quote]

Re: All who are serious about this comment here.

9 Years Ago

I'm serious :) I like this group
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Just reading the description opened my eyes to some things, and I think you are absolutely right.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I will am very serious!!!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Aless (Cool Girl): Thank you, I really do hope you are serious, as you are one of my longest friends on here.

David: Well, it is true, and very unfortunate. We all have our stories, and once our eyes are opened, we all see the system for what it is. This group is a way for those of us who have to connect, raise awareness, and begin to fight back rather than just talking about it. Although, we'll also have to change in our own lives as well, quit listening to the system.

Beautifullybroken: That's great. :) I'd love to hear your stories, and I only want people who have seen the system or now see it as it truly is. I want those who have stroies, and who are ready to raise awareness and stop talking and really fight back, on here, and in their own lives where they see the system.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I'm dead sirious dude, If we want the world to change and be a better place, we need to make as a group not as one.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

YES! Btw, is this "The Resilient" ?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Yep That's The Resilent
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Lizardo: So true... so true man. :)

Manal: Great! And yes, it's me.

Cool Girl: Yep, she's right, it's Res... RESILIENT_FORVER, The Resilient One, usually called Res... it's me.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I am absolutely serious about this issue just as much as you are! I have been there, seen things happen to me and I hate to say that this is the harsh reality! But it can change only if everyone cares about changing it. If you guys have heard this sing by nickleback namely If Everyone Cared, you would know where my thoughts lie! Thank you for the invite"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I defiantly am!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I absolutely agree and I am serious about this group! There are people who are rich, millionaires, but don't even give 1 cent to people who actually need it! They say that we have a democracy, but its lobbyists who control everything! Corruption, democrat, republicans, they're all the same things!