Lonely and Lost : Forum : Hey Guys

Hey Guys

9 Years Ago

Please write about your heartache or experiences. 

Re: Hey Guys

9 Years Ago

Over the Summer, I fell in love. We spent the whole summer together.. In the end, he just left. He didn't respond to any of my texts. I prayed for him every night since the end of August. I would cry every night for months and months.. I am still not completely over him. I remember him and all the past conversations we had. I remember the things we did that made me smile or laugh. It's hard, and it hurts. He had my heart, but then decided to play with my emotions. He left me broken with no second thoughts :(

9 Years Ago

I hope that your heart becomes mended. Don't let one heartbreak keep you from happiness. 

9 Years Ago

Same to you, my friend :)

9 Years Ago

I live a very lonely life, because it seems no one ever has any time for me. :(

9 Years Ago

Nadia, they need to make time for you. I bet that you're a wonderful and amazing girl.

9 Years Ago

Thank you.

9 Years Ago

I'd never fallen so hard in my life it was the moment when you realize everything had a purpose. Nobody had ever cared about me or loved me. I had no friends and when someone cares about you, you are instantaneously taken away despite your better judgment. Over the course of the next three years she became part of my life and I had become part of hers. We spent every waking hour every waking minute together. She had taken the pieces of my heart and put them back together like a puzzle but she kept a part and replaced it with her own. Fast Forward to the summer of 2014 after 6 months of fighting and realizing we no longer had anything in common I was still grasping at the threads of love we had shared... but I was the only one in the relationship still grabbing it. We were over it had ended after two and a half years. She moved on in only two weeks..two weeks after two years she moved on to a girl(yes you read correctly she became a lesbian) she took every chance to rub it in my face and still does till today I still love her and I die every day.  

9 Years Ago

Hunter Durham. If you need anyone to talk to then just message me. I've been there, I'll be someone you can talk to.

9 Years Ago

Hey guys, lately my life has been turned upside down. I just moved in with my dad and left my mom and siblings. The only way I have to cope with it is through my writing. 
The reason I left was because my mom is going through a divorce with my stepdad. My stepdad was a terrible man, he used to beat me and throw me. He hurt me everyday. My mom had me talk to my pastor and he told me that it was my fault that my stepdad was beating me. He told me that I was the problem and that I shouldn't complain about it. That pushed me off the edge, I became depressed and angry. I would even provoke my stepdad so he wouldn't hurt my baby siblings, but now it seems useless. I let him win.

9 Years Ago

One thing I know and experienced was that moving away from the abuse is hard I know I did it just now and it is hard I miss my siblings so much some times it is hard to take the first step in protecting your self I hope you are ok now and are not being abused right now I'm sorry to hear that you are going through that Dan