Lordran School of Seers : Forum : Gardens

Gardens/Forest

9 Years Ago

( Zagan's Garden, but still a nice place to relax.)

Re: Gardens

9 Years Ago

Zagan: I implant the eye Master Solomon gave me into the dark tree with the terrified face so that it would look like it was staring at you, but then cover the eye with bark. Just in case.

9 Years Ago

June: I enter the garden and find Zagan's seat still there. I sit and watch the flowers for a time. "Sir Zagan, are you here?"

9 Years Ago

Zagan: I grow out of my seat and create another for her. " I am, please have a seat."

9 Years Ago

June: "I was wondering, perhaps there is something rare or powerful you do not possess in your garden."

9 Years Ago

Zagan: " That would depend. What are you looking for?"

9 Years Ago

June: "I don't know exactly, but you have answered my question indirectly. I have a proposition for you. If I can find you something truly worthy for your garden you will work with me more as equals than to have my soul."

9 Years Ago

Zagan: I think for a moment. " That would depend on what you have to offer. If you swindle me June... I'll just take your soul by force."

9 Years Ago

June: "I have no intent of fooling you. As of now I have nothing. But in time I hope to find something that you yourself can determine the value of. That way there is no fooling anyone just mutual agreement and trust."

9 Years Ago

Zagan: " I want some collateral." I say after thinking for a moment. " In case your little journey ends up with nothing." I say standing up. 

9 Years Ago

June: "Collateral? I only intend to work with you only after I prove worthy. Not before. I don't like needless risks. It's just an idea."

9 Years Ago

Zagan: " .... Fine, you've piqued my curiosity. You have a deal." I say holding out my hand. I was bored to begin with. I haven't added a soul to my garden since Solomon stormed Lordran a few hundred years ago.

9 Years Ago

June: "Thank you for this chance, Sir Zagan." I begin the reach for his hand but stop short. "Shaking won't bind me to some unpredicted contract for my soul will it?"

9 Years Ago

Zagan: I sigh and put my hand down. " Your really a bit too perceptive you know that?"

9 Years Ago

June: "And you are a bit too pushy." I smile. "Well I'm going to the library tomorrow and I'll see what I can come up with." I leave the garden and head towards my dorm.

9 Years Ago

Zagan: I melt into a tree and rest.

9 Years Ago

Troy: "So this is the garden." I mutter before sneezing from the pollen. 

9 Years Ago

Zagan: I watch as one of the trees smack him in the back of the head. " They don't like unknown particles in their air." I say sitting in a hand carved oak chair.

9 Years Ago

Troy: "Ahh! You did that on purpose!" i say holding the back of my head.

9 Years Ago

Zagan: One tree hits his head again harder while it's roots take out his feet. " My tree's are made from the souls of my contractors. Each flower and weed is sentient. They don't need my powers to move them."

First Page first
Previous Page prev