Music room

9 Years Ago

( A place to hear beautiful music) 

Re: Music room

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I sink into a chair, tired.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I appear behind Kallie. " You rang?" I ask jokingly.

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I look up at him "What exactly was the purpose of that test in the throne room?" I ask, curious.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I think for a moment. " I've known Solomon all his life, and I believe that test was a graduation of some kind. By beating that level of his strength you have proven your ready for more difficult tasks. It also grants you more freedom. I'm sure if you asked him he would allow you to leave Lordran for a time and return to Earth, but it's important you know that the countries you left behind will be interested in that power you showed today."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I look at the floor "Id rather not go back, honestly." I admit

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I squat in front of her. " Why is that? I know of the dreams you have of your family, how much you miss them, but I also know how they fear your power. Now that you have proven your control of your power I know they will welcome you with open arms."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I shake my head "It's not that simple, Hypnos. I know you think you know my family from my dreams, but you don't. I distorted the truth, made up circumstances to take place of reality." I tell him "It's not that hard, really."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I smile and pat her head. " I always find it frustrating when someone warps my dreams into something of their own creation." I say sighing  and standing up. " But I could never do anything about it until now." I say taking out my flute. " Shall I play you to sleep?" 

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I shrug slightly "If you want." I tell him, just tired.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Very well then." I say putting my mouth to the flute and playing a soft calming song. The notes I play on this flute construct dreams, nightmares, illusions whatever I wish based on the notes I play. For Kallie I construct the happy reunion I know she wished for, and at the same time I give her parents the same dream.

9 Years Ago

Kallie: At first, the dream is fine, but then, it turns dark. My parents start fighting, again, over me. The divorce is final soon, but they still haven't decided who's I'll be. They just keep fighting and fighting and eventually I wake myself up just to make it stop.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I smile, sitting across from her. " And there is the root of your fear."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I look down, calming down. I hate fighting...

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Would you like to talk about your home life? Perhaps it will give you some closure and help you move on." I suggest, knowing full well the kind of people her parents are.

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I shake my head, a hand tugging my sleeve over the bruise mom accidentally gave me from gripping my arm to tight during one of their fights.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " I see...... Perhaps another time then. You can't bottle up what happened to you forever."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: "Im not bottling it up, Im just not screaming it to the world." I say quietly

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Yet, you refuse to receive help."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: "Because I don't need help with this." I say softly

First Page first
Previous Page prev