Lordran School of Seers : Forum : Throne room

Throne room

9 Years Ago

( Audience chamber used by the king)
Solomon: I wait for them to arrive.

Re: Throne room

9 Years Ago

June: I enter the throne room arms crossed. 

9 Years Ago

Solomon: " What? They had a flare for dramatics, and it would take too long to change."

9 Years Ago

June: "Honestly everyone here seems terribly like a sadistic idiot. No one has control, they follow every basic desire of their heart and only punished if it doesn't suit YOUR design."

9 Years Ago

Solomon: I shrug, " You came to MY school, with MY invitation. You lost the right to complain when you first came here."

9 Years Ago

June: I bite my tongue. "Understood" This is a place of chaos, that's all there is to it. I'll keep my morals and have my revenge. 

9 Years Ago

Solomon: I smile as Dantalion whispers her thoughts to me through telepathy. " That's good. Chaos is the perfect environment to teach this art.  It puts you under stress like real combat, and your going to need that for your revenge dear. When I offered my hand to you I knew your potential, and I intend to see you accomplish your goal. If you survive this place, morals intact, you will earn my respect, my kindness, and my help." That goes for all of you." I say as the rest enter.

9 Years Ago

Ankou: As I hear what he says I shrug, bored. I stand lazily before asking: "By the way, are you violent or is that normal in your time? I mean ripping out the eye of someone who can't fight being possessed by a god because someone! Hasn't taught him how to protect himself yet and almost killing someone to make your opinion genarilized." (No idea how to write that...)

9 Years Ago

( Generalized..... I think)
Solomon: " Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth, and Blood for Blood. In my time you would have been executed for just being who you as an abomination. I took your eye to punish you for losing control. I know you've been experimenting with your powers, so don't place the blame on me, and a god of medicine was in the room with us, to him it's like a paper cut." I say standing. "But if your so torn up about it We'll start the next lesson right now."

9 Years Ago

June: "Sounds good to me. I didn't exactly exert myself earlier" Didn't even have the opportunity for it. 

9 Years Ago

Solomon: I shrug," Fine with me, hit me."

9 Years Ago

June: "what?" I look at the others as a way of confirmation. They are as surprised as I am but Ankou seems ready to go.

9 Years Ago

Solomon: " You heard me. Use your power to attack me. To be fair I will not be using my demons." I say taking a seat on the throne. " So come on."

9 Years Ago

June: I decide on taking the most obvious approach to test how he will fight back against us at this time. I focus every bit of strength I have into my legs and run ripping apart the floor as i move. The ground shreds and rocks fly as I take an incomprehensible path until I'm only a blur, however I attack his front with a powerful kick.

9 Years Ago

Solomon: I smile unfazed and watch as right before her kick connects golden chains appear around her restricting her  in that stance in mid air. " That was a nice try. I almost didn't have time to focus my power. Now try again." I say with a flick of my wrist and my chains throw her back. I patiently wait for the next attack and begin fiddling with my necklace, my ring on my index finger. I'm sure Ankou would understand, but I wonder about the others.

9 Years Ago

June: The chains throw me and I flip through the air landing lightly on my feet next to the others. 

9 Years Ago

Solomon: " Your going to need to try better than that I'm afraid." I tell her taking a seat. " But your probably the closest to actually landing a hit."

9 Years Ago

June: I take a step forward and immediately fall to my knees. Apparently I used way too much power at once and tore my legs up. I need to learn regulation I decide. I then focus power into my eyes to see anything out of the ordinary or hiding.

9 Years Ago

Solomon: I notice June focusing her energy into her eyes. It was a basic technique that not many people thought to use. No doubt she'll see the energy enscribed sigil on my necklace. The Sigil on my ring is too powerful to be perceived by someone of her level. I wait for her to make her move.

9 Years Ago

Ankou: I sigh as I see her struggle stupidly and ask: "Should I help you?"

First Page first
Previous Page prev