Lovers of Freedom : Forum : Response to a Juror Summons (K..

[reply] [quote]

Response to a Juror Summons (KaZinskY CoMeDy)

10 Years Ago

~~ Writer's Note: When I first saw the invitation to join the "Lovers of Freedom" forum, this letter I wrote earlier this summer came quickly to mind. I had great fun writing it and there was even more silent laughter when I read it to myself after finishing it so I can only hope this real letter actually sent to the San Jouquin County Courthouse in down-town Stockton brings a bright smile to some-one's dark and dreary day.....indeed.
Res Ipsa Loquitur: "The thing explains itself."

A/N/F ~~

Superior Court-Stockton
Jury Assembly Room
222 E. Weber Avenue
Stockton, Ca  95202

June 3, 2013

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing this letter to inform the Superior Court that the 'Jury Summons'  sent by your offices on 05/17/2013 inaccurate and invalid.  I reported, in person, to the Jury Assembly Room on October 10, 2012.  A few days after I received the summons, I placed a phone call to the Jury Assembly Room so that I could correct this obvious computer error.  I was told that the computer system had two different Juror Badge Numbers.  The Juror Badge number under which I reported is xxxxxxxxxx and the Juror Badge number that the new summons has is xxxxxxxxx.  I was also told over the phone that since I had reported in October 2012, I was eligible for Jury Duty until January 2014, which does upset me somewhat.  I have been fascinated with the Criminal Justice System my entire life so I have always wanted to serve on a jury.  I read a lot of John Grisham.  I hope that one day I can serve on a jury and convict these scofflaw Jerk Chicken criminals that run rampant through-out Stockton and San Joaquin county.  I firmly feel that if a Policeman arrests you, then you must be guilty without a doubt.  I would actually like to see public executions in front of the Courthouse regularly and also have these nasty, insidious petty criminals whipped with the bastinado, also in public.  It is high time that we stop coddling these weak spirited fools and put the Almighty fear of God into, hallowed be his name.  There is no excuse for weakness.  I hope that this letter clears up the issue and I honestly wait with excitement for my next Jury Summons, so that I can do my part for Democracy and help clean up this crime-ridden city.....

Your Obedient Servant,

Andrew N. Farrens
XXXX Michaelangelo Dr.
Stockton, Ca  95207
June 03, 2013