Lovers of Freedom : Forum : A True American Revolutionary ..

[reply] [quote]

A True American Revolutionary Patriot

10 Years Ago

If the World is destroyed in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Twelve It will be NOT the Mayan Prophecy but more because The Laws of the land are toxic to our health The inherent buzz within the insanity of the vanity Of materialistic humanity will be the real reason we kill ourselves The American Dream is corrupted or maybe it already was Since forever it has been based on Power and Wealth They continue to feed us filth And Remain in the back ground, hidden in impenetrable stealth While the average American just wants to watch television And f**k a beautiful MILF While the World continues to go down the drain As the youth snort bath salts and quickly go insane I guess I could refrain from giving all the blame To these not so innocent folks Who, without narcotics and stimulants, can never maintain Who were bred within stupidity and wait For the pleasurable reality of getting laid Maybe it really is not their fault Because this was exactly how they were raised But the simple fact is that this does not explain Why they refuse to ever allow change And when confronted with the horrid truth They are as uncouth as the vilest of America’s misbegotten youth I have given up on Life more times than a few Because try as I might, inside I no longer wanted to fight But the Pen and Paper urges me always and forever to write So I guess that is what I will do until this nonsense Begins to sound annoyingly trite This is the modus operandi of Mister Drew Kazinsky It shatters my heart, But even friends and family refuse steadily to forgive me For these words that I write It’s because they know that as they lay awake In the dark hours of the night Those same friends and family feel the real pain of the truth And know in their secret heart that I am right But in the brightness of a pretty spring day They push their night terrors away While I remain an a*****e to them Because I have done nothing with my Life And I happen to have the balls to ask the important questions Such as why The American Government has betrayed and forsaken their own people With a system that can never forgive them Of the consummate tyranny and plain old evil I believe it is dishonor against our Founding Fathers To support and accept The Patriot Act It has only gotten worse in the last ten years Since illegally passed by an illegitimate President Whose vices were sniffing cocaine and smoking grass The Department of Homeland Security with their Saturation Teams Have totally infiltrated local Police Departments While The People refuse to react There has been a rise in the number of murders committed by the Police While the Main Stream Mass Media have continued to slant The news but all you have to do to learn how to stand With the indubitable truth  Is read about the tragic case of innocent Oscar GrantAn impeccant man murdered for no good reason In East Oakland’s Fruitvale District January 1, 2009 And while those ruthless animal cops detained him in custody In front of hundreds, a shot rang out in the echoic BART Station
Suddenly Oscar Grant was deceased Shot once allegedly and accidentally by Johannes MehserleIt’s a vicious curse of a cruel creation We are the humanity of a society which we have to live in The Tyrants who have manipulated the Political system Cannot and never will be forgiven Every immoral act they commit only deepens The self-made subterranean grave That they have their whole life been diggin’ I know unambiguously what is my very near reality The possibility that for my words I will one day be put under arrest But lest you forget I would go to jail for writing what I believe Because I am a True American Revolutionary Patriot And I believe absolutely and completely In both the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights Even if sometimes I think most of the Founding Fathers were hypocrites But I believe they would support the Occupy MovementBecause they would understand that issues are confusin’ And when you have to take to the streets In search of Justice Most Occupiers’ rationality will sometimes leave them I still believe the Founding Fathers would have seen them Not as Enemies of the State but As the indubitable protectors of American Rights and Freedoms That is why I will ALWAYS support Occupy OaklandAnd you can quote from me the above rhymes as a valid reason What to do when the President of the United States of America Behaves like a manifested Demon After promising the American people change If we believed that, it’d be like we were just an insane Junkie suffering with a failing liver but Still injecting heroin every day into our anterior jugular vein We have all forgotten the Faces of our Mothers and Fathers If we do not question and fight against The World Monopoly Game The Despots who really run things will continue To Play with our lives every Night and Day Of course, if the greedy Money-Men Still refuse to hear what we say Then we will fight for our Civil and Human Rights Until they all tremble with a profligate frown upon their collective face Terrified of the utter purity of our righteous rage Believing in these things continues to leave me Within a serene, pure State of Grace.   Which helps my words flow perfectly upon the page!! Andrew N. Farrens Drew Kazinsky                    A True American Revolutionary Patriot West Stockton, California                    A.N.F.
March032012