Lyrical Challenges-- Music made into stories : Forum : Introdue yourselves and what m..

[reply] [quote]

Introdue yourselves and what music you are into.

14 Years Ago

Just would like the members to introduce themselves and the music they like and listen to. Also invite friends. Always need members:)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introdue yourselves and what music you are into.

14 Years Ago

Hi Im ira and I listen to all kinds of metal and I like techno, EBM music as well.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Hello I'm Alice, I'm into Asian pop, but I like classical as well
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I'm Rose -- I like everything from bossa nova to Vivaldi to Led Zeppelin to Lady Gaga. But music is always an essential part of writing, for me.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Coldplay's viva la vida is my favourite~!!!
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Hello, I'm Cassie. I enjoy many types of music. Especially classical, opera, musicals, things like that..   But my absolute favorite artists are The Killers and Rufus Wainwright.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Katie
I'm into mostly folk, rock, alternative, and pop. :)
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Rellis here. I'm into almost everything. I like classic rock, metal, classical, hip hop, blues...
My Ipod would really confuse a person trying to find the owner.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Hey I'm Chelsea. I love almost every kind of music, and listen to it whenever I am writing. My all time favorite band is Muse, but I am also a huge fan of Linkin Park and Tokio Hotel, and would pay big money to see them.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I'm Nik. I listen to a variety of music anything from 80's synth pop to grunge to jazz to metal. My favourite bands are The Dresden Dolls, Regina Spektor, The Cure, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, White Stripes, Radiohead, Placebo and the 80's bands Ultravox, Visage and Siouxie and the Banshees.  I'm also a big fan of the Lemonheads (I actually named my first child after Evan Dando)

But I'll listen to pretty much anything that I think has heart. My other half is manager for a record store, so I'm always checking out new albums and such :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

hello i am rachel and i love most any kinds of music... my favorites are any version of rock and electronica/techno