Magi's Magical Cafe : Forum : A Thousand Thousand Thanks dea..

A Thousand Thousand Thanks dear Magi

16 Years Ago

I was passing along the empty streets and hear subdued laughter and the hum of intimate conversation coming from just around a corner. And to my surprise, I found this marvelous place! When you invited me to join this little group, I was quite delighted!
So now I shall seat myself and take a few moments to quietly and gratefully revel in this literary ambience, and listen to some of these wonderful poems, tales and warm conversations. Ahhhhh. Now, this is nice!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A warm welcome to the Cafe, Julian.  I hope that this will be an easy way for all of us to keep in touch here on Writer's Cafe.  I'm still trying to work out this site.

Magi

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I pointed out to our dear Faith that due to some spiritual aura - or perhaps my ingestion of a bit of bad pizza late last night - the ambience of the Cafe here reminds me of Paris in the Hemingway / artists / expatriate era. Sitting at the sidewalk tables, in summer's pale sunlight or autumnal golden winds, spring nights kissed with mists or late night fog, ah, the imagery takes the mind out for a walk it seems.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The setting of the cafe is wonderful, Julian...but it is the high calibre of the people gathered here who give it the spiritual ambiance.  Isn't it wonderful to have such friends ... coming together as we do to catch up and support each other in a quiet haven while the storms of life blow, ignored by us.

May the light of love keep shining on us all.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Magi,

You always create such a warm and inviting environment for friends to just come in and relax for a little while. I do find this site to be quite challenging but I'm sure with more experience, knowledge will come.

Julian, yes it is I....elizabeth e. from Gather, but please call me Bob. I know, it's weird...long story...don't ask.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you, Bob.  I'm also struggling with this site.  You and Julian will like each other...of that I am sure.