Message in a Bottle : Forum : Mine

Mine

12 Years Ago

To be honest I have a lot of problems but right now the problem is that I hate my friends. I hate being in their group. We had a massive fight last year to begin with. And I should really just admit it, we dont do anything. I dont fit in. I used to have crazy, zany, sexy, honest friends at my old school and we all always spoke our minds, got into trouble, and were completely honest with each other, but still nice. wE ALso did stuff. Fundraisers dance dressing up eistedfodds sleepovers fun stuff wotever. It didnt even matter it was always fun. and sure, my new friends have sleepovers and stuff but nothing like my old ones. They go to bed on time for one. Also, when we were in GRADE 5, (5 note), we were putting on sexy music and wearing our underwear and dancing crazily, and now my newer GRAD 8 friends dont do anything like that. Not evem close. And I would never tell the truth about anything really important to them.   So I tried to make friends with this other group who were nice, and one of them comes to my house sometimes and shes a really good friend. its just the others hated me and they were a really tight group and I couldnt get them tolike me and now I dont know what to do and I need help. So any suggestios?   Sorry I really had to get that off me

Re: Mine

12 Years Ago

well i think you should maybe try talking to your friends that you have currently and if they don't change then you shouldn't really be friends with them because it seems like you don't have anything in common with them. i think you need to need to start looking for people who are like or somewhat like you and have things in common with you. even if it means 1 or 2 friends. you don't need to be in a group.