Midnight Musings : Forum : March 2014 Musings

March 2014 Musings

10 Years Ago

Feeling much better now.  Work just doesn't seem to want to let up though.  It is still bitterly cold as well here.

I do have lots of ideas milling around waiting to be written given the chance.  Hoping that April will be the perfect time to try to put some of these ideas to paper.

The rewriting you are doing sounds positive at least.  Making the story better and tighter is always a good thing and I'd assume is a good feeling as well.

I know selling homes here in the winter is quite slow.  Hope yours picks up for you soon.  I know that can be discouraging.

I wonder if Nano in April will be cabins and if the word count will be a goal we set?  Looking forward to finding out.

We are suppose to have a bit of snow again by Thursday.  Husband is leaving for California that day so I'm hoping he'll be able to make it out on his flight.  His folks are due a visit and he'd hate to disappoint.  The kids and I have set a goal to watch as many super-hero movies as we can on the Saturday that he is gone.  Not looking forward to it as much as the kids, but it will be a nice diversion from the cold and the snow. :)

Re: March 2014 Musings

10 Years Ago

Had my first camp nano email the other day, so on full countdown now.  Looks like it's cabins again - hurray!  I will still be revising this story so count me completely in!  Can't wait!  Plus, we have having a little bit of early spring weather - any abatement in the cold and snow at your end?

Re: March 2014 Musings

10 Years Ago

We are having a bit of a warm up as well.  Not much above freezing, but enough to cause some melting.  Doubt it lasts for long, but thankful to loose some of the snow in the meantime. 

Saw the Camp Nano email too.  ShaViva got me into the same cabin as her last time after a little bit of trial and error.  I'll see what we need to do to be able to share a cabin again.  Looks like there are more mates in each cabin this year too.  I think it said 11 cabin mates. :)

Still haven't written anything, but lots of fun ideas for scenes and things, so I'm looking forward to it as well!