Minneapolis 2014 Writing Group : Forum : Weekly Goal for the week of J..

Weekly Goal for the week of Jan. 27th - Feb. 2nd

10 Years Ago

Hello!

I'm late again on posting the weekly goals! Don't be afraid to shoot me a fb message if that happens. 

My goals for the week are to complete my draft of the results section for the work-ethic study, complete a draft of the discussion section for that chapter, and to complete edits to the other sections from that chapter. I'm making progress, but will have to bust a*s this weekend to finish it all. 

How is everyone doing?

-Renee

Re: Weekly Goal for the week of Jan. 27th - Feb. 2nd

10 Years Ago

Woot woot! You can do iiiiiit, Renee! :)

This week I'm working on rough drafts of two different book ideas and sketching correlating illustrations. I couldn't decide which idea I liked better so I'm going to work on both of them. One is a sci-fi creature story book so I'm having fun dreaming up critters. Also, I'll start writing them into separate short stories this week. My other idea includes illustrations paired with self-affirmations. Will anyone buy this when they can get self-affirmations for free online? I'm not sure but I think working on it with the illustrations will be worthwhile.

I hope everyone is having an inspiration-filled week!

10 Years Ago

My goal is to get 10 pages written in my screenplay. I will play video games to celebrate this victory.

10 Years Ago

I like your style, mattb. :)

10 Years Ago

Your goals sound great! 

So far I'm making good progress on my goals for the week even though the results section ended up being more work than I anticipated. I should have everything done by tomorrow to send off to my advisor. Yay!

How are your goals going?