Mla (music Loves Anonymous) : Forum : music that inspires...

music that inspires...

16 Years Ago

I listen to music a good portion of my day... and depending on what kind of music is on - totally molds my mood....
today for example, a lot of my favorite songs were on and I was singing (softly as i was at work) and found to get so much more work done than when songs i dont like are on.

I also find if i listen to angry music that i can get a lot of my sadder pieces written...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Me too! I get a lot of my writing done when i can get lost in a songs emotion. I also get a lot more house work done when i can kick the beat up and jam as i work. I think that music has a lot of influence on people but i think that more so to writers or musicians that actually get the songs meaning or can feel it.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Music.......what can i say about music. It penetrates my body and engulfs my veins. Music flows through me like life force. Without it I would most certainly be dead. I have no question of that. I love music. I love to write it, Hear it, Be it. Music to me is in every thing and in every one. Its an obsesion. A drug. I am always listening to music.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I agree with everything you guys said... Music is such a powerful emotion

to me too, it can be inspirational, or define my mood, or help me work faster... all depending on the music I choose.
I'm so glad I speak English and understand the lyrics of most songs. I just don't understand how you can fully appreciate a song if you don't get the lyrics (I'm saying that coz I'm French and well I'm surrounded with non English speaking people)