Monsters : Forum : Planning Room

Planning Room

10 Years Ago

Vertex: I spread a map out on the table of the building.

Re: Planning Room

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: I walk into the planning room at the appointed time. " So, have you sorted your feelings out?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Yes. The monsters are planning their next attack as we speak. They lust for blood and are in a frenzy." I say remaining as emotionless as possible. Usually I never felt fear but at that moment I felt it course threw my body.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " I see, do we know where they keep coming in?" I ask looking at the map.

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Usually I have guards set up around the perimeter and then on top for aerial attacks. I know the monsters originate from the slums but from what I've been seeing they are breeding in the city."

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " I see, perhaps their coming in threw the sewage system?"

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Probably the newer ones. The older ones are lined with poison, and traps. But some of the monsters can't even fit in the sewage." I thought for a minute, "The shifters... The shifters are probably imitating humans and getting in! But that doesn't explain the others..."

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " The shifters could be weakening our defenses and helping others get in." 

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Yes. They are getting smarter now. So that means we have to outsmart them, we shouldn't attack yet. That is what they would want." I say nodding.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " Firstly we need to find out who are the shifters and eliminate them." I suggest.

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "I wanna see what they know first. If that means torture so be it they deserve it after what they did to my brother. They are strong H. Stronger than you and I." I speak.
"Do not take them on alone. That is an order. If you do so you will die."

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " I will do so, thanks for the advice.... With your blessing I'd like to implement a plan I've been working on." I tell her pulling out some blueprints.

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Ok, what is it?" I say. I place my hands on the table.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: I spread the blueprints across the table. " I have created quite a few of these machines to serve as soldiers and guards. They've all passed into practical function and can be deployed at a moment's notice. I suggest we use these to guard and protect the compound. The best part is that can tell the difference between human, machine, and monster."

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Do it." I say smiling.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " Happily." I say pulling out a controller and entering in a combination of numbers. Shortly after the machines begin purging  the shifters despite their pleas. " Purge complete. Beginning patrol." One of the giant constructs says.

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Tell one of them to keep one."

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " Direct command, spare one from the purge and present it here." I tell one of the spider like constructs which relays it to all other constructs and soon enough the sentinel constructs, the ones with the ball for movement, presents one and keeps their blades at it's neck. " There you are."

10 Years Ago

Vertex: I stare at the disgusting beast. It was in a male form, a killer. I ran forward and placed a knife at it's cheek.
"You will tell me everything." I spoke. I pressed the blade deeper and drew a dark purple blood.
"Why are you here?"
Shifter: I grinned, I could destroy everything in this room, "I heard about your brother." I look at the man and grin.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: I chuckle and  grab its throat. I lift it up till it's a few feet off the ground and begin to  squeeze. " I find this specimen to be very interesting. I think I'll perform a vivisection on it. Learn how it functions." I say planning where to begin the cutting.. * With my body in it's current form I could still kill the  beast, but I've lost most of my destructive potential and size so I have to be careful.* " Restrain him." I tell the constructs and they pin it to the wall crushing its hands and feet. " Shall I begin?" I ask the commander.

First Page first
Previous Page prev