(here!)

Re: Engineer Corps

10 Years Ago

( Thanks)
WIP Workshop of Hem.ka by Kromlec
Hephaestus: " Looks good so far." 

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Yeah Paradox worked hard." I look around, "Hope you're better than our last one." I stated.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " What happened with the last one?" I ask looking at the many designs. 

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "He was killed his first week and he wasn't very good at making weapons. Last time I invited people through other people's opinions."

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " Then how did you hear of me?" I ask. 

10 Years Ago

Vertex: I grinned mischievously and winked, "I have my ways." 

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " Very well if you won't tell me I won't pry. For now anyway. If there anything else I should know?"

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Train soon, we have new training equipment and I don't want you to die."

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: I laugh " Do I LOOK like I need to train." I say pointing out my physical state of my body.

10 Years Ago

Vertex: I liked this guy, "No but you must Monster train. They smell you and hear you...it's not just how strong and fit you are."

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " All right, lead the way. It's been a while since I last used my Pankration." ( Greek martial art mixing boxing, and wrestling. Heavily reliant on user's strength.)

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Monster training is simuli you should try that to."

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " Alright sure, would you show me? I'm not to familiar with the layout yet."

10 Years Ago

Vertex: "Of course!"
(to training room thread)

10 Years Ago

( Away)

10 Years Ago

Akira: I walk into the engineering room, now empty. I look at everything in the room in awe. I loved engineering, but I never had been around such high tech.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: I walk in and get straight to work on the project.

10 Years Ago

Akira: I watch silently as H starts working. I decided not to bother him, so I silently walk around the room. H doesn't seem to notice me. The one thing I'm really good at is engineering, being really quiet so no one knows I'm there, and kicking anyone who trys to take me downs butt. I make sure H isn't looking when I spot a problem in the mechanism. I reach out slowly and twist a nob, letting out pressure so I could fix the problem with no harm. A faint hissing sound is let out, and I draw in a sharp breath. 

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " That was unnecessary. I was just about to get to that." I tell the person .

First Page first
Previous Page prev