Monsters : Forum : The Journey

The Journey

10 Years Ago

Paradox and Dymond's Journey to the Elven Kingdom.

Re: The Journey

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: The moment we step out of the gate, I get excited. I would finally be able to see my family again. " I haven't been to the Elf Kingdom in so long."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I smile, "I bet you're excited. I would be too, if I were visiting my family." I said.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: We begin to walk North. " Yeah, the Elf Kingdom is stunning. You'll never see another place so beautiful." I smile

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I think I already did, I thought. Dymond had beauty beyond compare, and she was nice, super smart.
"That nice?" I said walking.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I nod. I rifle through the satin bag and pull out a photo. " This is only a part of the kingdom." I tell him

10 Years Ago

Paradox: "Whoa...that's amazing!" I say, now I was excited, "I can't wait to meet your family."

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I blush when he says that. " Uhm, yeah..."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I notice her blushing and then so did i, "Did I say something-?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood:  I shake my head. " No its nothing." We walk for a few hours before reaching a small town. " Looks like we're still on the right path." I look at Paradox, " Want to keep going or take a rest at an Inn?"

10 Years Ago

Paradox: "I can keep going unless you want to rest?"

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: " We can keep going." I tell him, we walk awhile more. " This journey wont be easy you know. There's going to be many dangers."

10 Years Ago

(Can I be one of the dangers?"

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by LunarDragon
(Can I be one of the dangers?"

Totally :)

10 Years Ago

(:D)
Giant Snake: "MWAHAHAHAHA" I cry, although it sounds like a screaming goat, as I stumble upon a man and a girl. "BEE MEE DENNER!" But it sounds like this; "Beemiditter."

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I pull my bow in front of my and load an arrow, killing the snake immediately.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: The poison had slowed my reflexes so when I chopped it's head off it was already dead, "Ok."

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I look at Paradox worriedly. " I think we should rest for a bit Paradox."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: "Why?" I ask, I look at the town and suddenly it looks very comfortable.
"Maybe..."

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: " C'mon..." I say leading him to the Inn.

First Page first
Previous Page prev