Muffin Madness! : Forum : hi hope if you have joined whi..

hi hope if you have joined which i think u have :S lol

14 Years Ago

hi hope-a-de-dop!!!! :D i created this group just for us to celebrate muffins (ie river MINE and rider YOURS) and madness thats me in general :D and well anything else we want to randomly celebrate :D do you like the picture? of the happy muffin its so cute right :D lmao so happy not sure why just am :D jules xxxx

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hahaha  heyl Jules (I really need to come up with a name for you!)! haha Our poor muffins...they know nothing about this group...but I guess it's their own fault. lol woot for random celabrating! lol Yes, I love the picture! It's oober cute. lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

lol nope they know nothing which is strange cos at least yours knows he's yours even if he doesnt know he's now an offical muffin :D but mine hasn't got any clue at all you really need to tell him.... have fun with that :D yes i wanna have a name too! i do have other nick names though see the bottom of my profile... cos i bet you didnt realise jules isnt actually my name... :D lol i bet your face is pricelss right now :D its robyn or robadob to my strange and random friends :D

MUFFINS!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

haha That is very true...it's kind of ironic though because he doesn't like muffins. I keep trying to, but I can't now that I've lost my voice and they won't answer their phones still. And I will have fun with that. I will have to think now..(ow, lol). :O I had no idea your name wasn't Jules. lol I bet it is too. Hmm...now I gottta think.... lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

think hard but not so hard that it hurts cos ur already ill and i dont want u to be hurt. HE DOESNT LIKE MUFFINS!!!!! and you love him why? :D lol i just ate a lemon muffin it was good :D i love your new status did you see mine? :D lol poor dudes they dont know whats coming :D

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

lol that would not be fun. haha Nope, he doesn't. He likes cupcakes though. I'm not sure what the difference is, but he says there is one. lol nice Jules, nice. Yum!   I wanna muffin...well one that is eatable. haha yes i did see your status...it's amazing. lol they have nooo idea

Hammy :]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

well if he likes cupcakes i might let him off :D and what is the differnce. nope they really have nooo idea mwhahah!!!! hehe! :D

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hahaha he doesn't know...he just doesn't like muffins. But he loves cupcakes. He's eaten 4 of them since he got up here. lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

rider u pig! although i cant say i blame you :D

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hahaha he's aware of being a pig...I think he might be proud of it. lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

thats worrying :S lol who know what guys think i would hate to be in a guys mind.... imagin all the wierd and freaky thoughts they would be thinking.... oh dear god what about rivers thoughts.... that would be mentally scarring i believe :D hehe!!!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

lol I try to stay out of their minds...it's frightening in there. River's is really scary. lol We all just try to keep River away from spilling out the content of his mind. Cuz when he does we don't sleep for days. lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

lol i can imagin :D i have had a very hyper day today :D im sorry i havent gotten to talk to you maybe tomorrow :D i went to college to get all my old work back then work then out for lunch with a freind then shopping then to her house then to a differnt friends house- where i cleaned her room for her river would be proud :D- then shopping again cos i wanted to wear a different outfit to dinner and then out to dinner then i dropped my friends home and then i came home and on here :D wot did u do? i miss you all loads!!!! especially you i feel bad about rejecting you now :C but you get river all the time and i want him for me now :D lol give him a poke and a hug from me and tell him thanks for the piggy back it was fun :D i also dare you to to shout- JULES MISSES YOU MR AWESOME PANTS! when you next see him please :D lmao that will be hilarious :D luv you all loads jules xxxx

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

lol yeah... Hyper is good :D That sounds like a very hecktick day....but also loads of fun. haha I went to work and then came home...I didn't do much really. lol I never do. We miss you too! I'm tempted to give you sole custody of River...he's getting on my nerves. lol I will do that for ya when I see him later. (I'm probably gonna stop by after work) I will so do that! lol Love ya loads too :D Hope

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hehe tell me what happens when you shout at him it should be funny :D it was hectic but it was absolutely amazing i got a really nice top its black and white stripy with funky sleaves. im sure you do stuff i always think i have nothing to do when people do lots :D aww i miss u already and its been like half an hour since u kinda left :C im happy to have sole custody of river u can send him to england in a giant box and he can live with me or i can do the easier version and look after him over the net :D lol luv ya jules x

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

ok long conversation i see, mind if i join in?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hahaha okay...I will :D That sounds like an amazing top. lol Sorry bout leaving...but I had to work.  And I don't think River would fit in a box...he'd probably get bored so he'd pull it apart. lol Looking after him over the net would probably be easier. lol love ya Hope

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Of course you can join in on the conversation :D

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

awsome! now i just have to figure out what the conversation is about! anywho im Denni and i love to write(otherwise i wouldnt be on here) 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hey denni nice to see u have joined us :D sorry this is a very confusing and random group not much about writing here just me and hopes amazingly random life :D lol... it starts with hopes boyfriend and his brother- our lil GAY muffin or mr awesome pants to me :D i have adopted the lil gay muffin and now we just talk about what we have been doing, random things... etc you'll catch on quickly enough :D jules x

First Page first
Previous Page prev