Murder Mystery : Forum : Hello humans

Hello humans

8 Years Ago

I wanted to join a mystery group, because I'm just getting started at writing my first mystery novel and wanted to be with people who know how that game works. I love critic so if you have any I'd love to hear it. My first mystery novel is called DayTime Exterminator. It's about the man who hires people and gives them a binder filled with certain people he needs killed. The binder is filled with ways to kill them. This man has been doing this for years, but only slightly. Now the police are starting to pick up that a connected mass murdering is going on. They hire two kids, one from America and one from Japan, to help them out with their investigation. The boy from Japan in a master detective, and the girl was just recommended by her parents 6 months earlier to that moment, so she is still new. At first the two, butt-heads, and don't get along, but they soon learn they need each other if they are going to stop this mass murdering. Anyway, please check it out, I'd love to hear what you all think.