Nerds UNITE!! :3 : Forum : weeeelllllll

[reply] [quote]

weeeelllllll

11 Years Ago

i wouldnt really call myself a nerd. everyone else does though. but really. nerds dont like nascar and classic rock. true i like computers and in advanced classes but so. i have never met a nerd who likes metallica aerosmith nazareth te cars bon jovi pink floyd blue oyster cult etc. but eh. i dont care what others think
[reply] [quote]

Re: weeeelllllll

11 Years Ago

Haha well I like those things and I am a nerd lol xD so yah, now you have met one :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Got to admit it - I don't really like metalica - but I do love other bands of the same genre.  So your music taste isn't that far away from 'nerdom'.  And we're not alone.  All of the nerds I know - bar one or two - love metal / rock. 

As far Nascar, we don't get that over here in Scotland, but I do love Formula 1...   So maybe all of these things are actually pretty universal in nerds?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

scottland huh... well have you heard of the le mans series or the 24 hours of le mans?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ha I like those things too (except Nascar, that is), and I have always considered myself a nerd :) But it's mostly because I enjoy nerdy genres.... Star Wars, Harry Potter.... haha I love it all :)