New England Style : Forum : Welcome!

[reply] [quote]

Welcome!

13 Years Ago

Welcome to the New England Style group. This is a group intended for serious writers of all ages, with the common theme being New Eew England in life or story. Take a moment, please, to introduce yourself, and tell us what brings you to the topic of New England? Born here, live here, family vacationed there, once took a memorable trip through New England, ancestors on the Mayflower- what is your connection?   May you find this an exciting and interesting group to be part of.   -Marie
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome!

13 Years Ago

Hi, all. I'm Chris. Though I'm originally from TX, I now live in New England (CT). I'm really excited about improving my craft through this group, and I can't wait to see what everybody has written!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hello, I was born in raised in Vermont. I am a racehorse trainer and was forced to move outside of my home state. But i deeply love New England. I have spent most of my racing career in new york and a few years in maine. I always feel at home when i am back in the confines of the New England six. There is just something about the five season that they have(summer, fall, winter, mud, and spring).
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Welcome! Although, I would add a sixth season to your list: road construction.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
LJW
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I was born and raised in MA and have lived in RI for the last 15 years. I have spent considerable time in all the New England states and couldn't see myself living anywhere else.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hello :-)

I was born in Massachusetts, but have lived in Vermont for the majority of my life (excluding a few years in Michigan and a few months in Africa). I currently reside in Rutland, Vermont, and very much look forward to connecting with other writers. It's been something of a dream of mine for many years to successfully write a fictional novel, but alas, I have as yet not been able to actualize that vision. Here's hoping!

I see that this thread hasn't been terribly active over the past few years, but I thought I'd post my introduction anyway. Any other Rutlanders out there?