New Nexus Anime Revolution : Forum : CLOSED FORUM, EXISTING PLAYERS..

CLOSED FORUM, EXISTING PLAYERS ONLY!! (Final Battle .vs. The King.)

10 Years Ago

EXISTING CHARACTERS ONLY!!! NO NEW CHARACTERS PLEASE!!!! 

Toru: "Well yeah, you know me, the ladies can't keep their hands off me." I smile confidently and grab Yuri's butt. 

Genesis: "So our best bet is go around the gorge?..." I think out loud, trying to comprehend what we'd find, the animals mostly avoided us now, preferring to give us a wide birth to walk around us. The question wasn't whether or not we'd run into trouble, it'd be whether or not we could avoid it.. "Is there something we should be worried about?" I ask James. 

Re: CLOSED FORUM, EXISTING PLAYERS ONLY!! (Final Battle .vs. The King.)

10 Years Ago

James: "Few large dogs maybe and the demon but nothing to major," I say tapping my chin in thought, "I'd suggest waiting it out by the pool but I doubt she will show up there."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: "No I can't take them to the pool, your word I trusted. What demon do you mean though? Can we face it?" I ask seriously, starting to contemplate what would happen if I took them to the pool. 

10 Years Ago

Corbin: "It's an illusionist demon." ---- James: "In other words it causes illusions. It can trap you in an illusion for the rest of existence if you're not careful. You won't even realize that you're in an illusion."

10 Years Ago

Genesis; "oh well isn't that fan tucking fastic? How do we kill it?" I grumble as I plopped onto a log.

10 Years Ago

James: "The way you kill any demon of course," I state. --- Yuri: I swat away Toru's hand and glare at him, "Grow up," I snap as I hurry to the other side of James and sit on a rock. --- Corbin: "You make it sound easy Yuri," I snicker, "Growing up is a hard feat." --- Yura: "You grow up too Corbin," I snap going to stand next to Yuri, "We are listening about how to kill a demon."

10 Years Ago

Toru: "Hey now, can't we listen to this AND grab some nice butt?" I ask groping the air making a kissy face at Yuri. She was so cute embarassed. 

Genesis: "So what? Crosses and holy water? I don't see any, unless you've got some I'm not aware of." I say crossly, I was getting agitated by Toru and it only increased my tone. 

10 Years Ago

James: "Purification is the most effective way to kill a demon," I say with a nod, "Which is easy enough as long as you have the pool of Genesis nearby. Just soak your weapons in the pool." I shrug, "It's as holy as anything so it should work right?" --- Corbin: "It's debatable but it might work." --- Yura: "Shove off Toru," I snap, "Leave us alone."

10 Years Ago

Toru: I reel away from Yura, "God damn you're ugly. You make Yuri look even more beautiful next to your fat argumentative a*s." I growl at her menacingly. 

Genesis: "I cant take them there, you already told me I was the only one James..What if they fall prey to it?" I gave it another thought "Besides, most of us conjure weapons." I tried to avoid telling them about the pool. 

10 Years Ago

Yura: "Stop being an a*s," I snap, "Me and Yuri LOOK THE SAME! Insult me and you insult her as well." --- Yuri: "ehh... It's not a problem really," I say trying to get Yura and Toru to stop fighting, "P-pleas stop." They didn't really seem to hear me. --- Corbin: "So soak yourself in it. Conjuring weapons is like conjuring a part of yourself." I state, "Please if they are getting IN the pool they won't be looking AT it right?" --- james: "Yeah, but it's still problematic Corbin. If the ripples clear then they would be sure to fall into a state of unknown illusion."

10 Years Ago

Genesis: Listening to all the noise was irritating me, and it brung my fury to an all time high. "THAT'S ENOUGH! SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" I conjured shadows that furiously cut everyone's clothing off. I blushed when I saw what I did. "Oh....um..." 

Toru: "Heyyyy, now this I can live with." I smiled and looked at a very exposed Yuri. 

10 Years Ago

Yuri: My eyes go wide as I blush, "EEPP!" (that's a squeak of some sort) dropping down onto my bottom I try to unsuccessfully cover myself by dragging my legs up to my chest but blush even deeper when I realize I had just flashed everyone the 'private' part of me and scramble to find the best way to cover everything. --- Yura: "Honestly, you act like we don't have a good body," I say to Yuri boldly placing a hand on my hip, "So what our b***s aren't as big as Genesis's. But look at these curves, and this butt." I spin around to point at it. --- Yuri: "OHMYGOODNESS," I squeak scrambling up to try and drag Yura into the bushes. --- James: I blush as I look around at everyone's nakedness and simply turn away. --- Corbin: Being naked really didn't bother me and since Genesis was the only one left with clothing on it really didn't matter.

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I sigh a breath of relief, thank god I wasn't naked too. "Anyway, now that everyone..." I felt a breeze and looked down to see my naked a*s. "WHAT THE F**K HOW!?!?" I tried covering myself a bit. 

Toru: I licked my lips. "Sorry, I had to fix it, you can't be the only clothed person." I winked. "Sexy sexy sexy!" I chimed out. 

10 Years Ago

Corbin: I throw a rock and am rewarded by the satisfying thump sound that it makes when it hits Toru in the face. "B*****d." I snap as I grab Genesis by the arm and pull her into my lap so that her butt wasn't showing. --- Yuri: "P-Please cover up!" I whine--- Yura: "Please this. Pleas that." I whine in a fake impression of Yuri, "You act like you DON'T want Toru to see you like this." --- Yuri: "I-I don't!" I say defensively blushing deeply, "Now! Cover yourself! This is my body you are putting on display!" --- James: I roll my eyes as I make clothing for myself from the surrounding leaves.

10 Years Ago

Genesis: I blush sitting in Corbins naked lap. "Um, as I was saying.. how are we going to solve this demon thing?" I asked James who was sporting leaves. 

Toru: "Ounch you dick....that hurt..." I lay on my back trying to look over at a cute and embarassed Yuri. "Awww you look amazing Yuri." I smiled sincerely. 

10 Years Ago

James: "Purification, geez. Does no one listen to me anymore?" I grumble, "Listen, brute force won't work with him. You need to really think if you are going to do ANYTHING that will harm him." --- Yuri: I blush, "D-Don't look!" I say trying unsuccessfully to hide behind Yura.--- Yura: "Such a baby." I say with a sigh turning and disappearing so Yuri was left awkwardly standing trying to cover herself.

10 Years Ago

Genesis: "But it's already been establshed that we can't expose them to the pool."  I start getting angry from repeating myself. 

Toru: I get up and grab a large palm handing it to her and then following suit by pulling her into my lap. "There. Better?" I smile at her. 

10 Years Ago

James: "You can always cleanse another pool," I say.--- Yuri: I force myself to stay calm, "N-not by much." I mutter wrapping the leaf around me protectively as I try to wiggle myself into a position where I was touching him as least as possible.

10 Years Ago

Toru: I giggled "Sorry if Mr.King is poking you, you're just really cute." I smile and hold her tightly resting my chin on her shoulder. 

Genesis: "We don't have time to talk this over... I refuse to take them to the pool, so we'll have to steak our chances of doing it without the pool." I sigh a bit gripping Corbins hand. "I have confidence my group can make it. We've gone this far, I think we can push a little harder.." I said with a tinge of uncertainty, but there was no time for doubt. It was do or die. And it was almost time for us to wake up, the sun was setting, my power was at it's apex again. We had to move.. "Corbin. I love you, see you later...James. Thanks." I smile and feel everything fade. 

10 Years Ago

James: I watch as Genesis fades off, "Well... I suppose if they can impress Chi enough she could lead them past the beast." I say absently to Corbin, "It IS her beast after all." --- Corbin: I roll my eyes, "Genesis probably would have liked to know that." I state. --- Yuri: "EH!?" My eyes get wide as I start to wiggle away from 'Mr. King/. "Ohmygod." I squeak.

First Page first
Previous Page prev