Newbies! : Forum : Developments

Developments

9 Years Ago

I hate to sound negative right off the bat but when it comes to reviews and such I try to be polite except for one thing, I do not auto follow people who demand in all caps to be read or reviewed just to get immediate attention. I suppose this is why we are all here though I find this behavior rude and unappealing and will definitely not read anything by force or attention grabbing methods. I don't do that and neither should others, but I'm not the mom of the world, so okay, rant over. 

I'm here for exposure and appreciate those that read and comment and will return as many favors as I can find time to. So please don't ask unless you actually put forth effort to read and comment mine first. I will read what appeals to my taste and sometimes explore when the mood strikes but I have the same free choice as any member here so yeah. Enough said. 

I may be new here but I am not new to forums and am a mature person. Drama on my posts or writing comments will not be tolerated. I also don't do drama. Thanks for understanding. Cheers.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114