Newcomers! : Forum : Fellow newbies!

[reply] [quote]

Fellow newbies!

7 Years Ago

Hi fellow new guys? Whats up?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Fellow newbies!

7 Years Ago

Hey there Gerald! Nice too meet ya! I'm Jeffrey, and as you can probably tell, I'm the guy who made this group. To be honest, I didn't actually think anyone was gonna join this group thing, but it's nice to see that we've already got two new members! Anyways, hope we can be good friends, and that we can help each other gain some experience!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Dawn and I think I'm getting lost in this site
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello :) I'm new and looking forward to getting to know my way around this site and reading some inspiring works.

Are there any groups for us older folks, say 30 and up?
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello, I'm Soggy. I'm glad to see everyone communicating and interacting with each other. XD I am below 30 years of age. Way Below, sorry Dude.  
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello all..just sittin here 12:23am ..watching Corbin LateNight and trying to tear myself away from the site so that I can go to sleep... Hope to settle in soon and the writing to triple..
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hayley here! ^_^

Sorry to say but I'm below 30 too.
I'm actually getting pretty lost and overwhelmed by this site. There's so much to do and look at! I can barely wrap my mind around what I should do on here.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi Guys! I'm new to this website and have no clue how to work my way around here. But so far the website seems amazing!

Hope you have a fantastic day!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi, Saud here. I am new too and anxious to get myself a review, I am glad that few adults are also here, hoping to get their experienced advice. So much stuff to read and so much good and stuff, to be honest, i am feeling this site is beyond my league.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello, I recently joined.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone :) 

Like all of you here I'm new but I like the site. Hope to see and review your works 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Haai guyss...loving this page...wish I could get more reviews for my woks...just a beginner heree :)
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello. Also new here. Let's get along. :)
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Originally posted by Irene
Hello :) I'm new and looking forward to getting to know my way around this site and reading some inspiring works.

Are there any groups for us older folks, say 30 and up?

Hi, Irene! I fall into that category! I haven't looked extensively but so far, it seems that there aren't any groups for older writers.