Newcomers! : Forum : Looking for beautiful illustra..

[reply] [quote]

Looking for beautiful illustrations for your book?

7 Years Ago

Hello dear writers!Im a very passionate young fantasy illustrator from Italy and, since i always hade the passion for fantasy books too (especially horror/fantasy), i started to make fantasy art very fast when i still was a child. 
Now that i discovered the magics of the graphic tablet i cannot resist and draw, draw and draw. My biggest dream? become a fantasy book illustrator.
So I was thinking, why not try to write in this forum? 
Maybe someone likes my style and since probably you will need a talented artist to illustrate your fantasy story, why don´t you give a look on my page here below? 

Hope to hear from you soon! Best regards

Ludovica

my page:   
[reply] [quote]

Re: Looking for beautiful illustrations for your book?

7 Years Ago

Your work is amazing! I also have A passion for fantasy stories and art. I love how a simple thought can turn into a wild fantasy idea. I'm currently writing a fight scene between elves and goblins. Ironic eh?

What Ideas might you have? I am no way close to finishing a fantasy book. I would like to write one but I need more practice in 3 person view. 

Just some advice, If you want to get known, Post your work on DeviantArt. There you will find a whole new world of just art. 

Best regards,
Soggy