Night Syndrome : Forum : Introductions

Introductions

15 Years Ago

An Introductions thread is the most logical first thread to post (apart from the fact that I had no idea what else to post.)

Just as the title suggests, say a little about yourself, what genres and styles of writing you like to explore, etc.

Enjoy! XD

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Wells, I'm Mishel, and I live in Cali.  I love to write amongs many things.  I tend to write horror, but not limited to such.  I have a lot of unfinished work that needs lots of work.  I'm really excited about that. 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I am Pandora. I love writing, and will write just about anything. Right now, I have a scifi story, a few of them actually, a fantasy or two, some historical fantasy, a psychological mind bender (not a genre, I know.) and a few other things going that I don't know how to describe. Oh, and a children's books series. That ones a lot of fun. I write poetry, short stories, longer stories, books, and hopefully children's books (I have the plot, but nothing else, so I don't know if I can actually write it.) I hope to one day write a screen or stage play, just to get practice in that area. Soon, I am going to try writing a few essays, or something like that. Non fiction, basically.
I love reading, as you will see if you check out my post in Book Cove.
I love the night, and would wake up at dusk if I could get away with it. But work, school (when I can afford to go) and social obligations keep me getting up about noon instead. I did have a few months one year where I got up at 6 at night, and went to bed about 6ish in the morning. It was fun.
Not much else to say that is relavent to this group, but I will answer questions if anyone asks them. If I feel like it.
So yeah, Hi!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi sorry I haven't posted before but I've been very busy.  In introduction I am vamplit I edit and publish dark type fiction.  As to what I read, mainly unpublished novels and that is why I'm hardly every here.  I write for fun and usually that will be vampire literature, mainly poetry.  Again sorry I haven't posted I will be pro active in future promise.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hay, I just joined this group so my introduction is probably way after everybody elses. My writing really doesn't have a genre I write whatever I feel. I read almost anything but mostly among the fantasy/horror stuff. I love Nature so that is a big inspiration in my life and I have a very open mind and like to help people so if you want to contact me to talk I would love to meet y'all!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello. You all can just call me Min.

I'm an avid writer, though I think everyone else on this site is. ;) I usually write fanfictions, though I am trying to branch out more into my own writing, it's just difficult for me to come up with good plots. I'm working on it. For genres, I usually write romance, humor, friendship, adventure. I'm mostly a fantasy writer, but I have written a couple of realistic works and even a personal narrative.

Re: Introductions

13 Years Ago

Hello, I am S. D. Blankenship. I was born in late 1989, I have 8 novels, 37 poems, 12 Stories, 2 Stage Plays, and 93 Songs in my name, and I've won 47 writing awards. Pen names, Ulisigi Wa Ya, Scooter, The Gothic cowboy, Warlock-Cowboy.
Occupation Novelist, short story writer, screenwriter, columnist, actor, Genres Horror, fantasy, science fiction, drama, Gothic-genre fiction, dark fantasy.