Nightmare : Forum : Worst nightmare

[reply] [quote]

Worst nightmare

14 Years Ago

What is the worst nightmare you have ever had?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Worst nightmare

14 Years Ago

I have a few.

You know the biblical story of the king who killed ten thousand men with the jawbone of a a*s. I have witnessed that.

I have been chained to the ground in a frozen desert, and light and darkness is switched, the sun  produced shadows. The clouds were moving unaturally fast like time was moving very quickly.

Watching a false prophet tell his followers to walk into a fire and watching their bodies slowly burn and curl into ash.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

i dreamt that i woke up, went to brush my teeth and came back to change in my room, but i still see myself laying on my bed. so i was kinda freaked. so, i go back to the bath room, look in the mirror and my face is intacted. i dont even know why...             i go back in to my room and myself is still there, but myself on the bed is missing eyes, nose, and mouth. and i can feel myself staring at me even though the eyes were gone. my 1st reaction was to run, but myself on bed sat up and started choking me. so i punch the nonface in the stomach, and MY stomach hurts instead... anyways, i think i faint, i wake up in those bright lights under the dentist office. i am all tied up and myself "looks" over me without eyes. i am in like deep shock.. and i couldnt even move... so, my non face self start touching my face and takes my eyes out.. the weird thing was, i was still able to see after... just myself on the chair tied up... like just in a different perspective. and there was pain.. but my eyes were like gone.. it was pretty bloody. so my mouth and nose also gets take off.. but i take them off of myself.. the whole thing was just terrifying.. i had to take a shower after... it wasnt my worst nightmares... but a really bad one...
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I wrote a story of the worst nightmare I ever had. I actually posted it on here. I will share the link. Thought the story is off from the dream it really wasn't a vampire (at the time I wrote this I was kinda Twilight crazed), in reality it was a ghost. And the scariest thing of it all was that I never realized it was a ghost before a month ago when I was thinking about it. My house is from 1850 and clamed to be "haunted" and when I was little I swore I saw the same person/ghost/little girl when I was little in my living room. She has black hair and she was wearing a peach colored shirt and light washed jeans. I saw the same girl in my dream (I'm ranting now sorry).   So here's the link to my story.