Obama 2012 : Forum : I Can't Vote

[reply] [quote]

I Can't Vote

11 Years Ago

I want to vote, but I am Canadian.  :(  The world's smallest violin is playing for me and many other Canadians.
[reply] [quote]

Re: I Can't Vote

11 Years Ago

It's ok. It's support that matters

Surely you can donate to Obama 2012 Campaign

Or maybe try to sway any American friends you have to vote

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

i'm Australian I don't see how I fit in here ahaha 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Australian, Canadian -- they are both former British colonies that are now independent and they are both developed countries that are similar to the US but not the US.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I don't have any American friends...  And as for donating, I'm too poor to donate anything substantial.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I would agree that support is the best, cost efficient, way to go about helping. On a completely different note, I've already decided if Romney wins I'm leaving America. Hopefully coming to Canada. I like it better there anyway. :P Lol.

But seriously things will get bad. I can't believe there are people who are completely convinced that Romney doesn't have a chance because he's bat s**t. Look at Bush.........anybody remember how he got in? For two terms? >:(
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by HedonisticHermit
I don't have any American friends...  And as for donating, I'm too poor to donate anything substantial.

I love making friends from around the world, ^_^ I'd gladly be your friend. *lejustsayin*
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Canada is not much better.  Stephen Harper, our Prime Minister, is conservative, which is basically like being republican and he is quite similar to Mitt Romney, although Romney is decidedly worse.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Canada is not much better.  Stephen Harper, our Prime Minister, is conservative, which is basically like being republican and he is quite similar to Mitt Romney, although Romney is decidedly worse.

Well I didn't know about the politics of Canada I just meant the area really. It's beautiful.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Really?  *eyes grow wide with happiness*
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Really?  *eyes grow wide with happiness*

^____^!