Obsessions : Forum : morning

[reply] [quote]

morning

17 Years Ago

sometimes going back to a great dream might lead to a trend of the worst sort of laziness for a writer, a human being, a squirrel. i've been guilty of going back to my dream every day instead of getting up and working out the realities of a day. that moment of grogginess of knowing when the dream has stopped and i'm not quite ready to leave my bed. in another way, analyzing a dream is one of my favorite hobbies. today's dream was the most complex dream i've remembered in quite a while. the structure of society below and above street level. small spaces and shades, darkness. does anyone dream in color?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I dream in color sometimes. Usually red if I am the victim. Otherwise quite dark colors. I dreamt I was being chased by someone. This took place in my childhood neighborhood. I just couldn't escape the person but I thought that somehow I could throw the pursuer off if I were to take shelter, and so I went in one of the trenches by the road. I saw myself get killed and I watched the pursuer go off the street into a tree. But... when the ambulance came, I was being hulled out on stretcher and the pursuer was looking out the back window. There was opera music at the end.
Also... they say that religious dreams have purpose. I gotten more religious dreams in the past six years than my pastor had in his entire life. One of the dreams had the Star of David in it, another brought up the fact that I saw the messiah and was his brother (James), and another I was opposing god on judgment day until He came.
... Other than that, other dreams I get relate to who would become friend/enemy, who I'd like, what I want, see people die or see snakes killing me in my Grandmother's house. I'd say strange, but its plain creepy.