Opinion Magazine (Poetry Club) : Forum : Whats your View?

[reply] [quote]

Whats your View?

17 Years Ago

The obscene are seen as scenes in a crowd of fools. When one acts up they all are put down and beaten with words of idol control. �You are not allowed to Insert Verb!� See as each error causes slender splendor and each endeavor is doomed to never be repeated. These acts of living and dying are the acts of the blasphemous entrepreneurs of emotions. See how they want us not to repeat or even try to reach that endless defeat? In all manners of living if one wishes to fail or prevail shouldn�t one try? Trial and error are actually quite clever, but one must never. There is a formula for that; there�s a better way to do that. Why can�t I just do it like that? These are the things we all encounter from teacher to pupil; from parent to child. This torture isn�t as wild or even mild. How�d do we ever succeed without failing in the first place? Learning is an ability of choice, and those choices lead to the wisest of words; �For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.� Wouldn�t it be nice to be allowed to cause a reaction? What a satisfaction. I would be lost in an ambiguous inebriation. One should just take a look; see what lurks and stays hidden in the corners of our minds? Every lesson should raise questions; why, how, and oh really? Those seem too obvious but it�s the truth.

Why did the molecules speed up when you added heat? How did the heat affect it? Oh really, so you say when heat is added; the molecules, they speed up because of the temperature reaction?

See how much easier it is to learn when questions are asked? I mean why does it matter, one should never be left in the dark of the ignorant. See the quite cull of the people who sit alone and speak out of tone with the society they so utterly feel dis-embraced. Hold onto the thoughts that swell and hope that maybe you won�t burn as well. For I can see; the things done to the selective few; the things said to the defeated; must the broken stay segregated as their pieces lie asunder? Beaten and bruised I have left the noose untied for the lies fill the hole that hold our heads and allow the neck to be bent at such awkward curvatures of our displaced hope and theories. Now you should ask why I write such an inquiry. I just want to become more than theory.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Questions make the world go 'round. if we do not ask we will never know, if we do try we will never grow...
learn, love, question, forgive...and while we must question our surroundings, it is important to also question ourselves. the world is a confusing place and we often are forever searching for answers, when really we should be asking questions. and the best question is one that leads to many more, that starts a reaction and that moves a crowd, so my questio to you is,
what questions will you ask next?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazlean
Questions make the world go 'round. if we do not ask we will never know, if we do try we will never grow...
learn, love, question, forgive...and while we must question our surroundings, it is important to also question ourselves. the world is a confusing place and we often are forever searching for answers, when really we should be asking questions. and the best question is one that leads to many more, that starts a reaction and that moves a crowd, so my questio to you is,
what questions will you ask next?

Why do people feel the need to hurt one another when its our own personal delusions that hurt us more? Ignorance is a disease and should be erased. People who fight for the conceptual lies we are fed and tear down the original thinkers are the greatest bigots to answers. Einstein was kicked out of school for asking too many questions, why did they think it was to many? why not just enough?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

TRUE...
but the thing that gets me is what seems to be man's #1 question:
what is the meaning of life?
this quest to find a reason to wake up each morning, to know why one is here.
we are here why question that? why not enjoy it, embrace it and take each day as it comes...feel a full range of emotion. there are times to question and times to just think, the answer may just be under your nose, or lying inside your heart...