Opinionated B*****d : Forum : DAMN IT!

DAMN IT!

17 Years Ago

Rick Perry f*****g won again! I knew I should have skipped out on work to go vote! Well, I guess it could have been worse...at least Kinky didn't get elected. ::mad::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Alaska just elected its first female governor and doesn't it figure, she's a b***h. I don't mean to come off as sexist or anything, I'm certainly glad we got a chik in office i just wish we had one that doesn't so much resemble the epitomy of evil b***h-witch.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I hope we don't get a female in office. I'm happy with Charlie Crist here in Florida. I think he can handle things on this side. But if Hillary Clinton runs for President in 2008 and wins, I'm moving to Iraq. F**k that s**t!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

So, do you have a problem with ANY chic in office, or just Hillary?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I have no problem with Hillary being back in office, after all she was our president before Bush. Billy-boy-bangin was simply her doorway into the big house of politics. At least that's how I feel about the situation. I would really like to see what a woman president would do just so long as it's not Condo-sleeza.
I quote the band Against Me! here, "Condoleeza is the most femenine fat-white guy I've ever seen."