Opinionated B*****d : Forum : If I shot you dead who is righ..

If I shot you dead who is right?

17 Years Ago

Hey folks, i was just wondering if this group was going to go anywhere or not? I want y'all to release everything here you wouldn't dream of revealing in public.
Did you know that I hate hollywood and if santa clause were real I'd shoot the f****r? Did you know I was once imprisoned for battering an officer within inches of his life? What for? He came into my bar and told me to leave so I bashed a bottle of Jeagermeister over his head.
I want you guys to release your inner a*****e in this group. Bring on the hatred!
Or not, you can keep convincing yourself there's no inner demons, that's cool. . .

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

"If I shot you dead.."

I have a theory, on right and wrong, good and evil... there is none. There is however, free radical perception. Stop breaking your own rules, and you'll be fine. Oh, and as for the topic of Santa Clause, there are better, more valuable and interesting fables to celebrate.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Like the easter bunny?
Yeah, eggs and bunnies. . .and christ's resurection. . . or is it simply another religious make over of a 'heathen holliday'. Easter. . .Ashtar. . . hmmm. . .