Our Weird Family : Forum : Hi all!

[reply] [quote]

Hi all!

9 Years Ago

hi

Its great to be a part of the family. I grew up in a large family and oftentimes I miss that.

My particulars are on my profile. I think I might be uncle Dayran ... who went missing for some years ( touring the country ... they say ) and is now back in town.

Look forward to that get-together on occasion ... did we used to do some barbecue? ... so ... what's up? Do you have any beer?

Dayran
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hi all!

9 Years Ago

I'm probably an older member too. Like the last living great grandparent, coming in slowwwly with my walker.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

hi Jake ... how are you doing?

I'm having a fantastic day ... couldn't get to the cash deposit machine at the bank ... didn't have the exact change for the rent. Tomorrow maybe.

You want to be careful with that walker ... old age makes for brittle bones ... but I guess you know that.

Grandfather huh? Bet you're having fun with the kids. Know a Johnson from North Carolina? Used to be a tailor.

Okay ... I'm off ... over ate again at the restaurant. See ya tomorrow.

Dayran
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Hey, I'll be a grandchild. Or a niece. thanks for joining by the way
[reply] [quote]

Re: Grandchild

9 Years Ago

hi there ... little girl ... how are you today?

Have you seen Jake? Dang it! ... has he gone missing too?

So how's school little Ceci ... are you having fun yet? ... I know ... I know ... I know ...its hard without mommy ... but it'll be all right ... you'll make a lot of friends and have fun.

Has anyone seen my pipe? ... Dang thing! ... I think I went and got it lost.

Okay tell mommy uncle Dayran dropped by ... Now you be good you hear!

Day
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Well hello brother you best have best have good intentions or I gonna kick some a*s.

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

daaaaaaaaaad, stop embarrassing me!!!! If you don't i'll tell mom! Need a mom first though.....
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Don't start with this again.

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I'll do what ever i want.! You're just a bully
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

you wanna go to bed without dinner?

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Then silence!

[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Ok, maybe I'm not quite old enough to be a grandpa. I could be the dad of somebody no older than like 20.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Then I'll be the grandpa 

[reply] [quote]

Re: Family

9 Years Ago

hi all ... my ... how the family's grown overnight.

Undead ... son ... you gotta wait until you're old enough to speak right. You can take something for that rash before it gets to your pants. And lay off kissing the dogs in the neighborhood.

hi again Ceci ... you're gonna have your hands full with this bunch ... honey. Keep the number to the sanitorium ... near the phone ... and keep that flock glock loaded always. I think they're starting to come in.

Jake ... its good to see you back here ... son. Saw any good movies lately? How did you find Jack Reacher?

Grandpa ... always a pleasure. So she let you out today huh? Be good to granny for once will'ya? Will make a change ... I promise.

Great. hey guys ... this is not a promotion ... but read ' The letters ' ... it'll help with perspectives.

Be good y'all.

Uncle Dayran
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Dayran
hi all ... my ... how the family's grown overnight.

Undead ... son ... you gotta wait until you're old enough to speak right. You can take something for that rash before it gets to your pants. And lay off kissing the dogs in the neighborhood.

hi again Ceci ... you're gonna have your hands full with this bunch ... honey. Keep the number to the sanitorium ... near the phone ... and keep that flock glock loaded always. I think they're starting to come in.

Jake ... its good to see you back here ... son. Saw any good movies lately? How did you find Jack Reacher?

Grandpa ... always a pleasure. So she let you out today huh? Be good to granny for once will'ya? Will make a change ... I promise.

Great. hey guys ... this is not a promotion ... but read ' The letters ' ... it'll help with perspectives.

Be good y'all.

Uncle Dayran

I'm always good. I'm an Angel ;)>
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Hypnos
Then I'll be the grandpa 

Hi grandpa! I'm your grand daughter!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jake Donald Stephens
Ok, maybe I'm not quite old enough to be a grandpa. I could be the dad of somebody no older than like 20.

I'm 19. Does that work?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Anyone want a daugther who is 23?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Jake I could be your daughter. I have not been placed, and im 17. :p

First Page first
Previous Page prev