Outside The Cube : Forum : IMPORTANT: Everybody Read this..

IMPORTANT: Everybody Read this!

12 Years Ago

Hi I'm Tim,   RG is my brother. I'm sorry to inform you guys that the partners for this week will be put off one more day.   Our longtime family friend, Jamie, passed away today after a LONG and HARD battle with Leukemia. She was very sick, and we were all hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.   Bob (aka RG) has been named the executor of her will. He is tending to those duties. And, they are VERY important. She left behind 3 kids and her husband (a really good dude. So, needless to say, sometimes, some things are more important than anything!   He said to apologize to everybody for the delay.   Hug somebody you love today. Tomorrow is never certain. Tim

Re: IMPORTANT: Everybody Read this!

12 Years Ago

I'm so sorry about the hardships that you're going through.  take your time and do what needs to be done there before coming back.  hope everything works out for the best.

12 Years Ago

Thoughts and prayers are with you all!

12 Years Ago

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.. I am a Reiki Master and will send love and light and more then anything healing energy your way.. If your ok and open to that.. I have a grid where I send healing energy for my long distance friends..xo

Much love..xo
[send message][befriend] Subscribe

12 Years Ago

some things are far more important that WC! Just to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all at this difficult time..she is still here in spirit, disrobed of a useless body..free to experience life to the fullest in the presence of GOD...bless you all xxxxx

12 Years Ago

Thanks for the note, Tim. I've been tending to Family myself. Prayers, love, and good vibes...
John