Over The Hill Group - For Writers 50 Years and Older : Forum : Welcome New Members

[reply] [quote]

Welcome New Members

12 Years Ago

This group is open up to all people 50 years and older. Our main concentration is fiction, however we will go into poetry, non-fiction, and stay away from horror, dark, vampires, werewovles, fantasy, and Science Fiction.
We will accept any other kind of fiction but let us keep it clean. We are adults but erotic and adult themes need to be of good taste.
Lucie
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome New Members

11 Years Ago

Hi, I'm new to the site and am interested in joining the Over the Hill Gang. What are all of you writing and interested in? I write about history and mystery. Often I use alternating chapters, taking the reader from the past to modern day and back uncovering clues from historical legends. Not published yet but close.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi: Almost 54, not yet published.  Looks like there isn't much activity here. Write 19th centure fiction - crime.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I look forward to participating. I must be honest: I'm really only 49 years & 10 months old, so I'll be a silent partner for the next couple months.  :^)
[reply] [quote]

2 Years Ago

Is this group still active?