P. U. S. H. : Forum : My Prayer Answered

My Prayer Answered

12 Years Ago

About 2 months ago, I had a run in with two deer on a freeway on ramp. I hit the second deer. My car was drivable, but a shambles. I needed a car badly, but no money. I could get more babysitting jobs if I had a better car, but couldn't get the car to get the better jobs! Catch 22! And if my car quit, I'd lose my part-time nanny job!

The Lord led me to text, email or call every ad on craigslist with a car under $2,000.00. I did this for two weeks. If I sold my car to the wrecking yard, I could get $400.00. I came up with another $100.00. So I asked the sellers if they would take $500.00 down and monthly payments of $175.00. Several people said they would if i had $800.00-$1,000.00 down.
No way I could come up with that much.

And then, one day, I got a text from a man, that said, "Call me." So, I did. Now, I am a very happy owner of a 1999 Buick! Well, not an owner, yet! Gotta' make those payments first! But the Lord really blessed me that day and took a great amount of stress off my shoulders.

Now, I am applying for date night sitting jobs like crazy!

Barbara Walker
(eyepoetress)

My prayer spoken and heard

12 Years Ago

My grand mother was diagnosed with lukemia and she cried i put my hand on her shoulder and smiled and looked into her eyes and said  .Dont worry ull be okay that night i asked god too rid my grandmother of her cancer amzeingly just a few months later she made a full recovery the cancer was compleately gone and shes driveng and stuff again  that day i spoke and god heard me .