POSITIVITY : Forum : NOW WHAT?

[reply] [quote]

NOW WHAT?

8 Years Ago

Hiya all and welcome. Now what? Anyone want to say anything or are we just going to belong? How about a challenge: One funny life moment each. Just a slice of life when things didn't go as planned.

Here's mine: Family was supposed to meet at a cafe. One family member was late. He and wife had locked the house leaving house and car keys inside. Brother went to pick them up. After the cafe I suggested we go to my place as it was weekend and the locksmith was going to take a while. Twelve  people arrive at our place. I reach for the house keys. Nope. I asked mum if she had the spare set. Nope, she had taken another bag. We had to ring the locksmith again. What are the odds right? We ended up going out to dinner in the end. Turned into a good night!
[reply] [quote]

Re: NOW WHAT?

8 Years Ago

Hey, Elise! Your moment was pretty funny! And the odds? I'd think that they're extremely low...like,never gonna happen low. Here's my moment: I was watching a tv show and my favourite character died, I was kinda repeating 'No! Not Elena!' Over and over again when I fell off the bed. So while everyone on the show was crying ( and- I am not ashamed to admit- me) my family was looking at me and cracking up....huhhh. good times.
[reply] [quote]

Re: NOW WHAT?

8 Years Ago

I have one similar to your key story. I borrowed a friends car and crashed it into a snow bank. I got out of the car to shovel the car out and locked the keys in the car with it still running. I ended up getting into the car because some guy came out of his house and knew how to manage such events. so I get out of the snow bank and drive back to my friends house to tell him i crashed and what happened. He was pretty pissed and decided he wanted to drive me home. A piece of plastic was scrapping the ground the whole ride home as a reminder that i had messed up his car. Here's the killer he rear ends someone on the ride home hahahahahahah 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Lost Keys.

8 Years Ago

I might have one better.  The Landlord decided to change the locks on all the doors in the house. On Christmas day, so, I was wearing a suit and tie after visiting my father. In another community, he forgot to give me the keys, and I was the caretaker.
I lived in an apartment on the second floor. There were no screens or outer windows, I knew my neighbor in the other house was a roofer. So, he could provide with a ladder to get to my apartment. The landlord forgot to get the key to me, so, my neighbor referred to me as being the gentlemen burglar.
It took me, three monthes before I got enough change to buy a new lock for my door, I installed it myself. I was fortunate that the cops did not arrest me, for burgling my own apartment.
Also, when I asked for the ladder the owner asked,"If I was going to be going on the roof.As I had been on the roof and trying to roof it. As a buddy of mine said,'   he knew everything about roofing."
"However he knew, nothing about roofing."
I had gone up there tp lay down a tarp to seal the roof, and fell 37 ft into the ground.
My father had bird. The next day, I was supposed to be in a cooking course. But I ripped open my left shoulder, they had to be suture it. Closed, the gash was 5 inches wide.I had knocked myself out.
I was awake when the ambulance arrived, The attendants looked at me, and told me to remain calm. Not to move. As I would lose more blood if I was to move,"
I did not realize, I was bleeding until I touched my shoulder saw nothing, but blood.
how I love that building